I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

do you guys all have backyards and shit for your dogs? ive always had dogs at my mums house, but now that i live out of home in a townhouse i have sort of ruled out the idea of gettin one because i dont think i really have enough room. just curious as to how much room you think is to little room for a dog like a staffy/pitbull or whatever?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ppl with multiple dogs -

how do you deal with feeding your dogs?? last time i introduced another dog to my crib, my dog was very possessive about his food, and would bite the bulldog's face whenever he tried to munch from his bowl.

i ended up having to feed them separately, which was a huge pain in the ass, because half the time when i would give the little one food, he wouldnt eat it.

i ended up having to get rid of the bulldog, mainly because he shit on my couch twice, but also because the little one would fuck him up on a daily basis.

id like to buy a bull terrier in the future and found an awesome breeder out of oklahoma that sells them for a very reasonable ($800 for a male) price, but im worried about having to deal with the same issues all over again...

I make both my dogs sit and wait for their food, once both of their bowls are filled I let them go for it. It took a while but now they're used to it. My cattle dog is so damn smart it's hard to convince her that it's actually ok to start eating, she doesn't wanna blow it haha. She came from a shelter and was pretty possessive at first, but after losing her dinner for snapping at my other dog a few times she got the hint.

thats the thing, my chihuahua/doxie was used to having food available all the time. so when i took that away and began feeding them several times a day separately, the chihuahua for whatever reason, wouldnt eat. he wants to eat on his time. so the fucking dog wasnt eating enough for damn near a month until i sold the bulldog.

you're probably right, if he was starving he would have got his grub on. it just seemed really fuckin weird that he was eating 1/5th of what he usually eats, and he isnt overweight whatsoever, so i dont think he was overeating prior to getting the bulldog.

i think ive posted these before, but fuckit.

this was the bulldog i had. the little one (chip) learned he could punk the shit out of the dog, he the bullie wouldnt do shit back to him, he was a real gentle dog.

293410209.jpg

293410205.jpg

293410211.jpg

here's chip trying his best to fuck walter. he never was able to penetrate, so im assuming it was some domination type shit, just showin the dog who's boss.

296023307.jpg

• Like 1

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

What kind of light did you see me in before? Lol

They're regulated here in RI and I never registered him, so technically he's illegal too. He's actually a favorite of police officers though, no joke. The night I got taken to jail there was like 10 cops in my house, and they were all amazed by the ferret. Since I got out I've gotten let go on 2 speeding tickets because they remembered me and wanted to talk about the ferret instead of me speeding haha

Oh I dunno. I just thought you were kinda a hard ass that

didn't think too much about certain things. No offense.

All has changed. To me it takes a certain amount of

insight and awareness to own an animal.

It's like taking care of a baby maybe?

:lol: (ferret saving the day. Who woulda thunk?)

DSC_0190-1.jpg

After I saw Suki's car seat for her pugs I started thinking

about buying one. Because if we ever got in an accident it

be really upsetting if something happen to Phil.

I dunno though if he'd like it. He gets pretty nervous in the car.

Sitting up front with me and my sister helps him calm down and enjoy him self.

I'd like to think I am a good driver; that I'd grab hold of him.

But...you can only do so much with two hands. Smoking, driving, and holding a pup would

cause me to fall short in a sticky situation.

I am thinking maybe of dropping a habit and doing a bit more research

into this carseat business.

do you guys all have backyards and shit for your dogs? ive always had dogs at my mums house, but now that i live out of home in a townhouse i have sort of ruled out the idea of gettin one because i dont think i really have enough room. just curious as to how much room you think is to little room for a dog like a staffy/pitbull or whatever?

we live with our two dogs in a 2br apt. it's not too cramped for them to run around inside, but luckily our dog park is 5min up the street, so i take them out there to burn off energy and socialize. depending on the dog, you should be able to spend an hour or so outside or at a park with them and be fine.

bump, Laker & Denver

2078.jpg

Oh I dunno. I just thought you were kinda a hard ass that

didn't think too much about certain things. No offense.

All has changed. To me it takes a certain amount of

insight and awareness to own an animal.

It's like taking care of a baby maybe?

Haha word...I've had animals my whole life girl! As of 2 months ago I had a dog and a cat too, but unfortunately the cat died of stomach cancer (RIP Heroin) and the dog was a viscous killer who had already killed 2 cats and was scheming on Pooty, so he lives with one of my boys now

we live with our two dogs in a 2br apt. it's not too cramped for them to run around inside, but luckily our dog park is 5min up the street, so i take them out there to burn off energy and socialize. depending on the dog, you should be able to spend an hour or so outside or at a park with them and be fine.

bump, Laker & Denver

2078.jpg

haha, its muffin from screwed!

hah, in those pictures suki's dog looks like

"Mum! look at the hole i dug! do you see it? do you see this hole i dug?! Ma do you see the hole?! just wait, just wait till its done mum, its gonna be the best hole ever, just wait.. gotta dig, gotta dig ahhhh!!"

I have no pets of mine own, so I will post my friends dog and new bunny:

got my sister a bunny.

wcik4o.jpg

tommy has a new pal

de8t9z.jpg

160uw4.jpg

i likes jasmines

23jqtg9.jpg

are you my mommy?

2qty5ix.jpg

bunnies, they rape dog

2un92.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

rescue dogs bender and frenchie, lost in the 12oz crash, return.

im so fucking gay for dogs ever since we adopted these little shits. every one i see turns me into a baby talking faggot. i cant help it. dogs are the shit.

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

my angels

l_588c67efc9724a139c00c23c80684083.jpg

l_10fd76d4866d46049900dbe4f91ab843.jpg

They hang out here ALLLL day and night.

Trying to catch moths that are outside.

And knocking over all the photos and skateboard deck on the window ledge.

l_8c53bab324c542b6b3f0ed3a23f838ab.jpg

l_ba66c024ad9b4e6e85bb1b01f6efb782.jpg

l_9dbb5af8a6d74efaa8c49fb36ce96b74.jpg

l_eee04358475446fe8ec3d1bf928e829f.jpg

It's hard for me to get a good photo of either of them because every time I try, they move and want to get close to me and lay on my lap and cat stuff.

Monster barrel rolls into my hands and becomes a black blur.

Cheese gets in my face and starts licking me.

I would rather have them cuddle with me than have more photos of cats.