Craigslist

count chocula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
X2IH4VybddG3a0kuEiMYYihYhPI8.jpg

"I'm tired of boring, materialistic yuppies. I'm looking for someone who won't bore me. Some things I like: blue eyes, dark hair, accents, honesty, loyalty, nice forearms, hands, voice (can't be girly), humor, tattoos, good career/goals, INTELLIGENCE, etc.

Some things I don't like: liars, flakes, phonies, bald (or balding) guys, soft bodies, long hair, etc.

Looking for friends, maybe more."

smash..but unfortunatley my eyes arent blue

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Daddy...do you need a little girl to adore you? Well, I'm a sweet little girl looking for that special Daddy to care for me. I like to sit on Daddy's lap with my blanket while Daddy reads me a story. I like feeling Daddy's strong arms hold me, and feeling his hands caress me. I like when Daddy tickles me before bed and makes me feel squirmy, and then he rubs me in a special way to make me feel so wonderful. I like when Daddy shows me pictures of things grown ups like to do, and I love when he lets me pretend to be a grown up girl. Sometimes I do things Daddy doesn't like, and I end up getting a very red bottom. (Shhhh....I like those spankings!)

If you are a creative, nurturing, but sadistic Daddy, we should chat. I have no interest in children. This is only role play for me. Please respond creatively. I'm interested in your mind, and how you plan to treat your little one. I'm not concerned with race or weight or height or age. I am looking for someone who is caring and interesting and not afraid to explore.

I'm waiting for you, Daddy.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/188591432.html

Boyfriend with AC needed - w4m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2006-07-31, 6:40PM EDT

I am looking for a moderately attractive man between the ages of 18 and 40 who has air conditioning in his bedroom. As the temperature is slated to reach in the 100s this week, my need for a boyfriend with air conditioning is especially pertinent.

This arrangement is intended for the month of August, however, an indian summer may extend our relationship.

If all goes well, I could offer warmth in the winter.

P.S. No fatties.

• 1 month later...
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/188591432.html

Boyfriend with AC needed - w4m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2006-07-31, 6:40PM EDT

I am looking for a moderately attractive man between the ages of 18 and 40 who has air conditioning in his bedroom. As the temperature is slated to reach in the 100s this week, my need for a boyfriend with air conditioning is especially pertinent.

This arrangement is intended for the month of August, however, an indian summer may extend our relationship.

If all goes well, I could offer warmth in the winter.

P.S. No fatties.

hahahaha yesssss

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be Raped? - m4w

Reply to: pers-228284527@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-10-31, 1:42PM EST

You have just entered your apartment and I push my way in behind you. One hand goes tightly around your waist and the other across your mouth. I tell you that as long as you don't scream you won't be hurt. I punctuate this by biting your ear. My hands move on your body roughly exploring your breasts. You feel me stiffening against your rear end. I half pull, half carry you into your bedroom. My hands rip your blouse open and tear your bra freeing your breasts.My hands knead and fondle them. You moan from a combination of arousal and fear. I throw you onto your bed and before you can move I have your hands tied over your head to the headboard. I straddle your stomach as I milk your breasts . You wince from the pain and breathe a sigh of relief when I remove my hands. Then you scream as my mouth descends on you and starts tearing and tugging at your nipples. After what seems like an eternity I raise my body off of yours. I reach behind me and pull the hem of your skirt up over your stomach. My eager hands shred your panties. I quickly strip and you moan in terror as you anticipate what is about to happen . I violently force your legs apart and the horror you have always dreaded begins.I roughly shove my cock deep inside you stretching you out further than you ever imagined possible.Your beautiful writhing body inflames me increasing my cock's length and girth more than ever before. I pound into you hard and fast and the brutality prevents you from deriving any pleasure from the act. After a while it starts to hurt. .You sob and moan as the assault continues. You wish I would come just so that the ordeal would end but your wish isn't granted. I suddenly pull out of you. You wonder why since I haven't come yet. I swiftly untie your hands and roughly flip you over. You are so weak that I don't even bother to retie you. You scream as you feel me spread your ass cheeks and suddenly you feel my cock forcing it's way into your virgin ass. You clench every muscle in a desperate effort to keep me out .It is to no avail as I penetrate deep inside you. You scream and wail at the excruciating pain. I push into you deeper and deeper. You fear that I am causing permanent damage to your insides. Suddenly you feel me shudder and then I come, one ejaculation after another as I flood your innards with my semen. After what seems an eternity I lift my body off of yours. You feel me cleaning off the remains of my come in your hair and you shudder at this final indignity. You feel come slowly seeping out of your ass onto the bed.

You hear me whistling quietly as I get dressed and leave your apartment. The sound of the door slamming is broken only by your racking sobs.

I'm 5'10", brown hair, blue eyes, 180 pounds. fit and good looking

I practice safe sex, respect your limits and use a safety word.

Encounters are structured to suit your preferences and tolerances.

this is in or around Manhattan

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Los Angeles:

I'm a kind-of-gay-acting straight guy

Reply to: pers-228272334@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-10-31, 10:22AM PST

You're a sort-of-lesbian-acting/looking straight/bi woman.

We should meet because.... everything is more exciting fun when it's all mixed up

I'm handsome, tall, athletic, funny, cute, smart, shy, talkative, and single.

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Reply to: pers-227980153@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-10-30, 7:50PM EST

The perfect date:

We wander down dimly lit alleys in search of one thing: vegan-friendly food from the trash. The full moon lights up the night as we plunder. You hold the dumpster door open for me as I hop in. You sure know how to treat a lady!

Looking through the dumpster, we both reach for the same bag of potatoes and our eyes meet. You laugh. I fart. You sigh, admiring my class. Where have I been all your life? We decide to go back to my place, make french fries and eat them on the roof.

If you are interested in romantic moonlit strolls behind stripmalls, long walks down railroad tracks, and fine vegan dining, i'd love to hear from you.

pics and myspace links appreciated in your response.

Reply to: pers-227980153@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-10-30, 7:50PM EST

The perfect date:

We wander down dimly lit alleys in search of one thing: vegan-friendly food from the trash. The full moon lights up the night as we plunder. You hold the dumpster door open for me as I hop in. You sure know how to treat a lady!

Looking through the dumpster, we both reach for the same bag of potatoes and our eyes meet. You laugh. I fart. You sigh, admiring my class. Where have I been all your life? We decide to go back to my place, make french fries and eat them on the roof.

If you are interested in romantic moonlit strolls behind stripmalls, long walks down railroad tracks, and fine vegan dining, i'd love to hear from you.

pics and myspace links appreciated in your response.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "You laugh. I fart."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm dying.