Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
why write?

fuck this snow storm

nigga this snow is the best thing to happen in the past few months.

It's been a field day all night + this morning.

Trust.

tell me about it, i just had to shovel my house and my grandma's corner house.

they said that some parts in new york got over 20 inchs already

but last night was extreme fun and today will be also

where are you all from?

new york or somewhere else?

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin@Feb 12 2006, 04:02 PM

I really should have used the snow to bomb, but I was busy gettin drunk and fightin all night at a winterball, then various parties

you're not really living up to your sn then, are you?

:haha:

i miss the snow....its always nice, like the first or second snow of the season, then shit gets old...all that dirty grey snow chillen around, hanging around forever...eastcoast/philladelphia kids, this is what like only the second snowfall of this season? i was up there for the first back in mid-december.....texas today, not a cloud in the sky high of 60....

I went on a frenzy last night. Its the only thing snow storms are good for. the wack shit is i just spent an hour shoveling my car out of a spot only to look out and see the snow plow trucks reburied my shit. Asswipes.

Originally posted by nozaki+Feb 12 2006, 04:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nozaki - Feb 12 2006, 04:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Feb 12 2006, 04:02 PM

I really should have used the snow to bomb, but I was busy gettin drunk and fightin all night at a winterball, then various parties

you're not really living up to your sn then, are you?

:haha:

[/b]

No, can't say that I am...however when I made the sn I hadn't quite discovered the joys of drinking, fucking, and fighting yet. Perhaps I can make up for it tonight

got about a foot here, i was hopin winter was over... fuck shoveling, having to dig out the car, scrape the windshield gettin dragged behind a car on a tube is one plus tho

i just got back form drinkking and bombing in an abandon yatch club, im about to take a shower, eat, relax then head back out

god i love the snow right now

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Ask me how much I don't miss the snow.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this