Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
geezpot

3 Jail Mary's and you're done

I smell something fishy?

bathtub-fish.jpg

Could this be a lynch/banning set-up?

I'm gonna STFU before I'm FUBAR'd.

okay cash, i wont tell people your an undercover cop. your secret of being an under cover cop is safe with me. i will never tell a soul that ur an under cover.

dELIS went to jail like on sunday or something. She said she was just in a room with a white trash lady and a hoodrat with shaved hair. Fun stuff!

Damn... so that's where deliss has been. in the wrong place at the wrong time.

oh and jail sucks. i don't care if i ever go back there again. Don't go to jail! You got nothing to do but play cards all fucking day every day and watch tv, you eat the same crap all the time, you have to smell everyone elses shit.... it's like the twilight zone.... only you don't die unfortunately...

Originally posted by EarMuffs+Jan 27 2006, 07:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EarMuffs - Jan 27 2006, 07:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-John Birch@Jan 27 2006, 08:14 PM

is this poll a polite way of asking how many on here are black or hispanic?

:lol:

[/b]

hahah I think indirectly its a thread to find out who owns soap on a rope.

200.jpg200.jpg

soap-on-a-rope-homer-simpson.jpg

This one needs a rabbit and caterpillar attached to the sides...

Soap%20on%20a%20Rope%20lg.jpg

Many times. And villain is on point. Its a fuckin waste of time where you end up never wanting to play spades again. You get to hang out with assholes and learn all kinds of cool shit that you just shouldnt know. Having to eat off playing cards is fucked up. Having no commissary sucks. Luckly I found a few old friends when i went in for a while and was able to use their shower shoes. Watch out for toe babies.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this