12oz Awards, 2006

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparoism

Don't hate, procreate.

I thought what Milton and Beefeater said about me was funny, so I replied in a similar vein...but I get the joke, and I'm certain that there was no malice involved with what they said, so that's where I'm coming from...

BTW, here's a little hint...I don't take anything I read here that seriously, especially the shit-talking...the fact is, I just don't have the time. No one here knows anything about me that I don't share with them, and if they call me on my shit on account of something I said or because of a pattern of behavior that they feel compelled to pont out, do I shoot the messenger, or do I look to the cause and then present my argument? Usually, I find that everything can be cleared up if both sides are willing to be reasonable. Now, if it becomes a pissing war, I can snap back or just say something like, "Damn, chief, you've got some issues I don't think I can help you with, so let's agree to disagree and leave it at that." Then, move on.

I've got enough enemies without having to make more here. I'm here to talk to people, sometimes debate with them, sure...but argue? Nahhh...what's the use? I'm gonna step on some toes sometimes, but whatever...I'm too old to let the Internet have that kind of effect on me.

I'm not telling anyone what to do, but man, I'm here to have fun, and if I was that stressed out about what folks thought about me, I'd just take my show on the road.

That's just me, though.

Guest Sparoism

My girlfriend keeps offering to cut my hair, but her ADD is worse than mine. Her sister is really good at it...I can wait.

You should see some other pictures of me...that one was pretty tame. My new ID is off the chain..I look like the Unabomber. I got it right before I cut off my beard...I'm not sure what I think of it yet.

Originally posted by DETO@Jan 16 2006, 11:16 PM

too much gay

you didnt annoy me until everyone (read: lens and someone else) starting crying in every post that you were banned. thanks to your lame e-friends you suck by association.

oh, and typing in pink might not be gay, but crying about being banned on myspace is.

Originally posted by Jan 15 2006+ 03:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jan 15 2006 - 03:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Best new member: dildo

Most idiotic post from last week:

Messsiahhh

Jan 14 2006, 03:37 PM

Rookie

Group: Member

Member ID: 51,988

Ok, so i got a fire extinguisher.

but what ratio of paint do i mix, and what kind of paint?

Hipster Bingo: gat:bush i don't know what this category means but i'm init

Most Likely to be swallowed into the abyss of his own ignorance: Stereotype v0.1

Funniest Member: your dick

Most Consistently Lame/Boring/Predictable: tease, who else?

Best Pictures: google earth

Thank God he/she's gone: your mom

Homecoming Queen: crown ms.fatalist weiner

Most likely to get platinum fronts: me

Holy Fucking Emo Batman:kr430n666 DETO

Most Likely to be a Serial Killer: H.Lecter

MILF ;) : alure DEE38

Most Likely to form a family because of 12oz: fatalist/iloveboxcars TT/ink

Most Likely to get an Xmas card from me next year: onesecondple

Best post from last week:

<!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Jan 17 2006, 02:31 AM

Not symbols, but the suicide whore.

[/b]

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Jan 17 2006, 08:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Jan 17 2006, 08:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DETO@Jan 16 2006, 11:16 PM

too much gay

you didnt annoy me until everyone (read: lens and someone else) starting crying in every post that you were banned.

[/b]

I didn't cry....i just asked why he was banned. :rolleyes:

Made me laugh most: MERO

Funniest new member: Richard Vagina

Heaviest "i'm wiser than my years" vibe: ILoveBoxCars

Best new picture: Pink Vibrator girl in the myspace picture post

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Jan 17 2006, 03:33 AM

The only person im serious about ever being a serial killer is Shark Hammil Durden. That dude is fucked beyond belief.

Ohhhhhh cmon bro. What'd I do now.......?

Sidenote: The overwhelming majority of you are incredibly lame. Theres maybe... 10 people on here who dont suck. Actually, make it 9 since A Fire Inside stopped posting.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 16 2006, 10:37 PM

watchu taahcking about ese?

chu know what chu esaying?

pinche mayate

i speake theh inglish many more better than you

niggah

hahaaaaaa

Mayate!!!

Dumy, yer a fucking MAYATE!

ay....

An mexicans are a bit diferent

in NorCal..

You wont really catch'a socal mexican

usin the word "nigga"...

That shits fer Mayates an..... wiggers...

Best new member: YourSistersAssCookie

Most likely to be a cop: Beefeater

Most likely to be banned: Tease or Deto...history repeats itself.

Most likely to be in a polka band: PMB

Hipster Bingo: uh...The Hipster...duh.

Funniest Member: Mamerro. Hands down.

Most Consistent: Rum Puncher. C'mon...more 7ks than anyone else.

Most Consistently Lame: Dawoo or whatever the hell his name is.

Best Pictures: I'm giving Carwreck the nod on this.

Funniest Mod: Seeking.

Thank God he/she's gone: kr430niner8675309 via ignore.

Homecoming Queen: I envision Dee handing the crown to Fatalist.

Most likely to get gold fronts: Hesh. Mero probably already has them.

Holy Fucking Emo Batman: Dobsilla

Most Likely to be a serial killer: Symbols. She's one more bad W decision away from wiping out the entire Republican party.

1. Dumy is a trickster

2. Dawood is mad because i ignored him, sorry homie, i just got tired of your religious bullshit.

3. When i saw you on sunday sparo, you looked like grizzly adams. Only a bit thinner and wearing glasses.

4. I cant thank you enough enough for the bag its awesome, ill get at you later with orders for another one.

5. Mind of Mencia does suck, i wish i could stab him and george lopez in the jugular. It would be the highlight of my week.

6. CREAM! get money...

7.Dolla dolla bill yall

Originally posted by Shark Hammil+Jan 17 2006, 12:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shark Hammil - Jan 17 2006, 12:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BEEFEATER@Jan 17 2006, 03:33 AM

The only person im serious about ever being a serial killer is Shark Hammil Durden. That dude is fucked beyond belief.

[/b]

Haha its nothing new, you pretty much cemented this spot when you told me the I fell into a 10 foot ditch story.

Originally posted by Shark Hammil+Jan 17 2006, 01:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shark Hammil - Jan 17 2006, 01:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BEEFEATER@Jan 17 2006, 03:33 AM

Sidenote: The overwhelming majority of you are incredibly lame. Theres maybe... 10 people on here who dont suck. Actually, make it 9 since A Fire Inside stopped posting.

[/b]

you are insane!