12oz Awards, 2006

Milton

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Jan 16 2006, 09:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Jan 16 2006, 09:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dawood@Jan 16 2006, 06:18 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jan 17 2006, 12:37 AM

Thank God he/she's gone: Makros, dawood, a handful of mods and SF1 cause i put them niggas on ignore.

You only say "Niggas" on 12 oz. so You can sound like you're from the hood, Timmy.

i sy niggas cause all my cool buddies on the ave say it

thousand oaks mob on mines nigga

[/b]

forreal mexican niggas say the n-word all the time that and like hella spanglish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Consistently Lame: Team handsome, that shit is on some gay level

Thank God he/she's gone: Virs but his situation was funny.

and I forgot about virs, but yeah, calling people from outta his country after hacking their email accounts to thank them, WEAK NIGGUH!

Originally posted by onesecondple@Jan 16 2006, 10:34 PM

and I forgot about virs, but yeah, calling people from outta his country after hacking their email accounts to thank them, WEAK NIGGUH!

Called? As in phone call? What a champ. Why'd he hacked into your email account? And more importanty, how?

I want to learn,

-J.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets+Jan 16 2006, 11:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yellow Feets - Jan 16 2006, 11:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Jan 16 2006, 10:34 PM

Called? As in phone call? What a champ. Why'd he hacked into your email account? And more importanty, how?

I want to learn,

-J.

[/b]

Not me.

Somebody set up an american passaround for virs, as some of you know, he was from, shit, I cant remember. Well, virs hacked into either the guys or his girls account, and called the guy to thank him for the actual book, needless to say, it was a very akward call I'm sure. Some wierd shit.

Originally posted by dumy+Jan 17 2006, 02:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Jan 17 2006, 02:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 16 2006, 09:32 PM

Thank God he/she's gone: Makros, dawood, a handful of mods and SF1 cause i put them niggas on ignore.

You only say "Niggas" on 12 oz. so You can sound like you're from the hood, Timmy.

forreal mexican niggas say the n-word all the time that and like hella spanglish

[/b]

so. get off us.

Originally posted by fatalist+Jan 17 2006, 12:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Jan 17 2006, 12:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dumy@Jan 17 2006, 02:35 AM

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 16 2006, 09:32 PM

so. get off us.

[/b]

I'M KIDDING..YOU KNOW TELEVISION IS MAD IMPRESSIONABLE..THEY NEED TO CANCEL THAT "MIND OF MENCIA" SHIT

Originally posted by rental+Jan 16 2006, 02:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Jan 16 2006, 02:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Jan 15 2006, 04:01 PM

Best new member: KniggazInDemStreetz

Most Consistently Lame: lens. didnt notice til the last few months, but its true.

[/b]

well thanks DICK. We're all in awe of the amazing contributions you've been making lately

okay, i went back and decided to read what tess quoted. first off, my "awards" were a joke. second, i never blamed all of the mods, you are the pussy who banned me. no one else. the "deto types in pink, he must be a homo" thing is really old and innacurate. but, maybe, just maybe you are right, i'm sorry. i must have failed to recieve the memo that typing in a pink font on an internet message board meant that you are gay. wow! and here i thought that liking someone of the same sex made you gay. you better let rage and nekro in on that piece of information. they don't type in pink, so clearly they are straight. and i was condemned, my ip number or whatever the fuck it is was banned from viewing any of the 12oz website. thanks to casek and a proxy he hooked me up with i was able to come back and post the infamous "thread that 12oz don't want you to see." that made you all shit your pants. and, iloveboxcars, i don't even know who you are? seriously, i know your screen name is iloveboxcars and that's it. i don't think i have ever read a post of yours and if i have, i don't remember it. so your last post in this thread to me is rather pointless. what does it matter to you if i'm banned again or not? seriously, i could give two fucks if you were banned, i wouldn't "petition" to get you back, nor would i want you to stay banned. who gives a shit. and when i was banned, tesser said something to the effect that i never spoke up in my defense to him while he was talking shit. motherfucker for what? it's a fucking message board. you live in greece or australia or someshit and i live here. what good would it do to "argue" with some angry dude on the internet across the world from me?

now i remember why i never posted or looked in these awards threads.. somebody always gets all butt hurt or isnt mentioned.. or e-beef pops up or somebody starts yelling about the lack of tits posted in the thread..

mm i feel a vacation from 12 oz coming up soon..

but yea ..

fforgot what i was gonna type

sorry about that rant moogs, but dude has a small penis or someshit and is always angry. hell, maybe he really does know me in real life, thus the constant deto bashing. then i could understand what the so called beef is about. and this iloveboxcars guy, who is he? seriously!