snakes on a motherfuckin' plane

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/20...ng_snakes_on_a_

Jackson Insisted On Keeping 'Snakes On A Plane' Title

Samuel L. JacksonSamuel L. Jackson used his box office power to change the name of his latest mile-high thriller. The star was recently named the world's number-one movie star after racking up billions at the box office, and now he's using his pull to retitle his films. Jackson arrived on the set of mid-air thriller Snakes On A Plane to find the producers had renamed the project "Pacific Airflight 121."

He says, "One day all the producers were standing there, and I'm saying, 'So, are you seriously going to leave this name like this?' and they're going, 'Yeah, we don't want to give too much away to the audience.' I'm like, 'Yeah you do. That's the way you get them in here. Nobody wants to see Pacific Air Flight 121. People want to see Snakes On A Plane.' When I picked up the script and I saw the title, I didn't even read it and I said, 'I want to do it... If this is what I think it is, I want to be in this. I want to be on a plane full of poisonous snakes.'"

A set source overheard Jackson's animated rant and sparked an Internet campaign to change the title of the film. Jackson beams, "People on the internet got behind it... There are T-shirts, there are bags, there are jackets."

In the film, Jackson plays an FBI agent transporting a Hawaiian gangster to Los Angeles. He's forced to take charge of the flight when his prisoner releases a crate full of deadly snakes on board.

Wow.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by im not witty@Mar 17 2006, 04:43 PM

holy shit. did you see how bad that CGI was of that snake coming out of the ladies shirt. HAHAHAHAHA

Other highlights include:

-"Enough is enough.... I've had it with these snakes."

-Kenan smacking a snake with a serving tray.

-Samuel L. holding a snake in his hand whipping that shit around.

-Random dude freaking out when a snake drops from his overhead oxygen mask.

Originally posted by ese@Mar 17 2006, 03:02 PM

but if the cgi on those snakes is actually that bad, the movie is gonna be like 100x awesomer. if thats even possible.

you want terrible CG? 10:30 am this saturday on YTV.

I've got the inside scoop on this one. It's AWFUL!