Showering.

Suicide Bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Nov 16 2005, 03:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Nov 16 2005, 03:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Nov 16 2005, 01:18 PM

I met a girl today that looks like a treasure troll.  Im almost bummed i wasted time getting cleaned up for that.  Some times myspace pictures lie.  But I digress.

is that the girl from picture number 3 in the myspace thread, or someone different you're referring to?

[/b]

No different girl. Turns out she is a proud meth head. I live in the meth capitol of the world.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Nov 16 2005, 03:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Nov 16 2005, 03:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Zack Morris@Nov 16 2005, 12:58 PM

My fuck buddy is on the way over and I didn't think I would have time to take a shower so I just took a wash cloth and made sure my balls don't smell of boiled cabbage and put on extra deoderant....in a few hours I am going to smell like I have been pluggin her love hole anyways so whats the point in taking a full blown shower......get it, fuck buddy, full blown....

why not take lens' advice and jump in the shower with said fuck buddy? at least then you'll know she's clean too

[/b]

The truth.

Shower sex is awesome

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Nov 16 2005, 01:18 PM

I've hit a new low in my life. I rarely change outta my sleep clothes. I maybe leave the house once every 3 days or so. I went a full week with out a shower just because. I went to shave the other day and i didnt even do a good job. I got all lazy half way through and left one of my side burns about a half inch too long and the hair under it was all shorter than the rest of the side burn. I met a girl today that looks like a treasure troll. Im almost bummed i wasted time getting cleaned up for that. Some times myspace pictures lie. But I digress.

Your sounding down and out Yuckles. Whats going on?

And yeah I shower once or twice a day. Sometimes 3 if I'm lazing around the house. Whoever doesn't shower everyday on the reg better have a good reason for that shit.

You better be living some kind of weird bohemian wild adventure don't see your own home for two of those three days then pass out on the third only to shower and leave again kind of existence.

Because if your just doing it out of choice, that shits the wrong kind of grimey.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Nov 16 2005, 02:44 AM

I can't churn the manbutter in the shower.

I mean, I can, it's possible. But somehow the running water or the general shower ambiance just isn't conducive to completion, so it takes motherfucking forever.

Too much information? WUTVR!

And if it does work your shit scrambles like eggs.

:yuck:

YO I REALLY DO SHOWER EVERYDAY B BECAUSE, I ROCK THE SAME CLOTHES ALOT. AND WHOEVER SAID SHIT ABOUT COLOGNE, MY DUDE, IF YOU DONT SHOWER AND ROCK COLOGNE, THATS A DEATH SENTENCE TO YOUR PUSSY GAME. YOU GONNA SMELL LIKE HOT SHIT DIPPED IN "COOL WATER"? THAT SHIT DONT SMELL GOOD NIGGA, YOU MIGHT COULD THINK SO BUT NAHHH, THAT SHIT SMELLS HORRIBLE, ME AND MY COUSIN WERE ROOMIES FOR A MINUTE AND WE WORKED AT THE SAME PLACE AND THIS NIGGA WOULD WAKE UP ALL LATE AND NOT SHOWER AND JUST SPLASH ON MAD COLOGNE...ON THE WAY TO WORK AT 6AM WITH A NIGGA SMELLING LIKE DIRTY BEDSHEETS AND ROYAL COPENHAGEN, SHIT MADE ME SICK. SHOWER NIGGAS, DAILY. MY MAMA INSTILLED THAT IN ME AT A YOUNG AGE AND I THANK HER FOR IT. CUZ YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU MIGHT GET YOUR DICK SUCKED AND YOU DONT WANT YOUR SHIT SMELLING LIKE THAT FAJITA YOU FOUND UNDER YOUR BED THAT WAS THERE FOR A WEEK. PREEEEACH!

MEROOOO

IT AINT MY

FAULT YOU

DONE SPENT

UP YA REUP.

I used to shower a lot 'til the point where I got complaints. I was (maybe still am...) a heavy procrastinator. I showered when I was bored,"not in the mood", cold, etc. (<-winter. snow on ground= cold)

I.. like showers son. Sue me. Hot showers.

It varies. 1-3 times a day. Maybe even 4. Don't ask man...