Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

Holloween Pumpkin Thread....

I'm going to be doing a couple pumpkins for my mom this year, I will get pictures and post them here... it should be either today or tomorrow.

You all are creative people, so I'm sure someone on here is going to be cutting up a pumpkin. Post it here if you can, I'd love to see what you all come up with.

3 weeks away huh, i thought maybe you canadians might celebrate halloween in august or something!

I feel lame but my girl and I did ours yesterday afternoon. We dont get any weekends off until after halloween so it had to be done. She did the oogie boogie man and I did the traditional spooky house and graveyard shit.

Had fun drinking some spiked cider eatin pumpkin seeds and shit.

Then we got nekid. Woot.

Ill post em later.

i opened my refridgerator shortly after my previous post to find someone in my house has purchased a jug of apple cider. yes...i love fall.

Well I just wanted to get it going early so that there's a place for them to be posted.... also my family normally does about 3 pumpkins... it'd be good to get some costume party flicks in here as well.

I was wondering about that, it's all good though. I've got a secret in store for when I post my pumpkins.... they should be pretty unique compared to anything else that will show up here.

i have some flicks of years past .. i will scan and post at some point. nothing like that gutter guy ... damn !!!

That's awesome, I really like the graveyard... I'm probably going to draw designs on the pumpkins today, maybe even cut them....

We just got an awesome new printer that takes all types of digital media, it's got an lcd on it so you can edit pictures that are on a memcard... anyhow, my digi cam is fucked so it won't connect on usb, but now I can use the printer to get the pictures to the computer via the memcard....

^^^ Fuck goatce, here's some standard pumpkins I posted in my thread last year:

jack.jpg

jackday.jpg

pumpkinbag.jpg

Gonna try to get a head start on it this year so I can be a bit more creative.

Here's this year's. I only had one large group of greedy little kids, my street's too busy for parents to take their kids on.

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

If I was American and actually carved pumpkins I would inevitably keep on carving until there was nothing left with a crazed look in my eye.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this