i dont know if she likes me cuz my looks

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by THANKYOU+Sep 19 2005, 09:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THANKYOU - Sep 19 2005, 09:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rental@Sep 19 2005, 10:06 PM

so i guess even youre sure that she didnt let you fuck cause of your stunning personality?

i could snap back at you about a thousand different ways, cuz we all seen youuuuuur picture, but im going to take the grown up route, and issue you a warning.

[/b]

oh yes, this thread is a perfect example of how grown up you are now...superficial shit. ill be careful now that ive been warned.

Id hit it sober. In the ass too.

Tease next time take her to the shower and pee in her butt. They love that shit.

edit

wait. There is no ass shot. Some times the ass is just so gigantic and wobbley that everything else becomes null and void.

Shit girl, you got stretch marks all over your face? I think that shit is cute. Yeah now let me see you wobble wobble.

HELL YEAH NIGGA, I HOPE YOU SUCKED ON THOSE FLOPPY ASS TITS MY DU. I GIVE THE NIGGA PROPS. NOT EVERYONE CAN FUCK 10'S YO. ESPECIALLY IF HE PUT IT IN THE CHEEKS. AND LIKE MY NIGGA YUCK SAID, THE ASS FIXES ERRTHING! I WOULDA PUT THE BROAD ON ALL FOURS AND PUT THE DILLION IN HER MOUTH AND SLAPPED HER CHEEKS WHILE SHE GAVE THE KID BRAIN. IM A NASTY NIGGA.

MERO.

Hey Tease let me borrow your thread for a minute-ola.

Okay. This is interactive and fun.

There is this girl that tried to holler at me like a year and a half ago. My girlfriend at the time hated her so me being the gentle man that i am told her to fuck off. Well recently I became single again against my wishes, however, that is life. So this same broad comes knocking and I plow it to her. Now she is getting all clingy and crap after one session of pussy pounding and wants to keep calling me and making plans that i break and its getting fuckin rediculous.

Now what should i do to make this all go away?

Let her down easy.

Tell her that she has served her purpose and to fuck off. (again)

make plans with her only to break them and fuck her super hot friend.

or finally just ignore it until it goes away.

cast your votes now. And hurry. These text messages keep rolling in.

Do her some more, unless she has sex like a dead fish.

If you don't like the plans, don't do them, but you should tell her that her idea sucks,

instead of backing out at the last minute... That's just what I'd do though....

And if she's got a hot friend, hang out with them together and start playing the back door man...

ya know, wait until the hubby goes to work and then go in through the back door.