Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
POIESIS

http://www.extremefunnyhumor.com/vids/breakdance>

While talking to Old Growth about this clip, the guy's name is apparently, scott wills.

that video just makes me want to work out more until i can do push ups without my feet on the ground.

Originally posted by fuckedupafro@Aug 7 2005, 10:51 PM

holy shit, kinda makes me want to bring out the cardboard and start 6-stepping.

i can tell you 6 stepping wont allow you to do those moves...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

That's Junior from Wanted, a French crew. I forgot exactly what the dude has, but he's got a leg condition, they're underdeveloped and are MUCH smaller than the average person's. When the guy walks his condition is more apparent. It's pretty amazing how much footwork he's managed to incorporate into his dancing, he didn't use to have much, if any, due to obvious reasons. Dude's battled Kujo on various occasions, they're good friends.

A lot of people who supposedly know him claim he's got a prosthetic leg, but I don't buy it. The leg condition thing is what Kujo's told me.

yeh^ what he said.

that clip must be a couple of years old now though, i havent seen anything more recent than that. but at the same time i havent been looking like i used to

At uk bboy champs, the year that rocksteady and soul control had that fight, kujo did a handspring but rotated all the way around and lands back on his hands. toooo sick.

this dudes jsut mad he aint make the olympics so now hes taking it out on breakdancers....

DAMMIT..I have to wait till I get home. "you don't have permission to view on this server"

i seen him live at a b-boy summit here in new orleans about 2 years ago,dude is swoll

my dad doesn't get impressed easily and he flipped when i showed him this.

mams, what ever happened to that spinfactor thing?

i recall trying to find it on dvd google style and i didn't find anything.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Spinfactor never came out on DVD. Strictly old school VHS steez.

I actually wouldn't recommend it much, in terms of dancing. The only reason I'd recommend it is cause I randomly included footage of koalas biting each other in the balls and an owl fucking a dead pigeon.

Oh, and there's dancing midgets in lingerie at the beginning with a MIDI version of a Tetris song playing in the background.

Lets not forget this:

popsicle.gif

The intro was hilarious with the MIDI. My friends first watched it, they were laughing their asses off. roflz

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this