THE MIXED DRINKS THREAD (FAVORITE COCKTAILS)

PurpleNerple

I got a really bad sunburn in highschool one summer. Well my girl puts some suntan lotion on my back. We find out im allergic to aloe vera really fast. My back starts to burn like a mother and i start swelling up. Faster than you can say drunk i was in the bathtub with my girl pouring ice into the water while chuggin j.walker red to get numb.

The people in the emergency room told my girlfriend I was "extremely agressive"..and next time not to give me any alcohol.

I think that walker red was the best shit ever..Still do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha... I swear by the stuff. I think I recommended it to Rage a while ago and he came back telling me it was the best.

I just nabbed some bike thiefs like 15 minutes ago. These little kids stole my sister's bike, so I went inside and I told my 20 year old brother, hey I think someone just stole our sister's bike, and he was like, WHERE... and we got in the car, hauled ass like cops and cut the kids off, I was like, "get the fuck off that bike..." I think that kid shit his pants, and his homies were all ridin away. I was like, "you're walkin son."

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by symbols@Aug 16 2005, 02:12 PM

FLAMING ARMADILLO

1part Amaretto

1part Grand Marnier

1part Spiced Rum

1part Kahlua

Layer 151 on top and flame it up

Damn close to what I was going to say...

dark beer (like Foster's)

1/2 oz amaretto

1/2 oz Kahlúa

top off with 151 proof rum

Fill a beer mug 3/4 full with beer. Layer amaretto, Kahlúa and 151 proof rum (in that order) into a shot glass. Light shot on fire and drop into beer mug. Chug down quickly.

Note: Drop the shot in immediately after igniting or the shot glass could crack.

Makes 1 serving.

I've seen this 'chick drink' take down many a burly alcoholic carpenter.

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

The Flaming Absinthe Shot, Czek Rep Style

Absinthe: Made in Detroit

1 spoonfull of sugar

20 ml of Real Good Absinthe

pour absinthe over the sugar on the spoon on the rim of the challace.

Light.

After sugar carmalizes, pour icewater over and stir

drink it in one drink

drink 4 in a row and call me in the morning

• 1 year later...

I'm a sucker for milky/chocolatey cocktails. I was talking to this one chick tonight who had the dopest looking thing, like an alcoholic milkshake! The goods!

Top 10 Dairy Cocktails

White Russian

Most people mix this with milk, and make it far too long. It's not supposed to be a boozy milkshake - it's supposed to be short. Into a shaker 2/3 filled with ice add a large (50ml) shot of vodka and a small (25ml) shot and a half of Toussaint coffee liqueur (use Kahlua otherwise). Shake and strain into an ice filled rocks glass, and float a large shot of single cream on top.

Hot Buttered Rum

A warming winter drink. Into an Irish Coffee glass (or anything similar, but it must be able to take the heat) add a large (50ml) shot of dark rum and a tablespoon of sugar syrup. Add 3 cloves and a cinnamon stick, and top up with boiling water. Add 2 teaspoons of unsalted butter, and grate some nutmeg on top.

Wild Honey

Into a shaker 2/3 filled with ice add 1 ½ small (30ml) shots of blended Scotch whisky, a small shot of vanilla vodka, a small shot of Drambuie, half a small shot of Galliano, half a small shot of single cream, and half a small shot of milk. Shake and strain into a Martini glass.

Chocolate Cock(tail)

Into a shaker 2/3 filled with ice add a small (25ml) shot of each of the following - white rum dark rum, crème de menthe and single cream. Add an egg white, shake and strain into an ice-filled highball. Float a layer of dark rum on top, and sprinkle with cocoa powder.

Bull's Milk

Into a shaker 2/3 filled with ice add a large shot of brandy, 100 ml of milk and 3 dashes of sugar syrup. Shake and strain into an ice filled highball glass, and sprinkle with grated cinnamon and nutmeg.

Egg Nog

Into a large bowl break 4 eggs, and whisk until frothy. Add a healthy splash (or a large shot) of sugar syrup, or 2 tablespoons of fine caster sugar. Then add a teaspoon of vanilla extract (preferably the pure Madagascan vanilla extract available in supermarket "gourmet" sections), half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon and half a teaspoon of mixed spice. Whisk thoroughly, and then gradually add a pint and a half of milk, whisking at the same time. Serve in tumblers.

Bird of Paradise

Into a shaker 2/3 filled with ice add a small (25ml) shot of tequila, a small shot of white crème de cacao, ½ a small shot of amaretto and a large (50m) shot of single cream. Shake and strain into a Martini glass.

Irish Coffee

To make an Irish Coffee, you'll need a double measure of Irish whiskey, two teaspoons of light brown sugar, some whipped cream and some hot filter coffee. Rinse the glass with boiling water, and then mix the coffee, whiskey and sugar. Carefully spoon the cream on top of the mixture, without mixing it. The idea is to drink the coffee through the cream.

Toasted Almond

Into a shaker 2/3 filled with ice add a small (30ml) shot of amaretto, a small shot of Kahlua and a small shot and a half of single cream. Shake well, and strain into an ice-filled Old Fashioned glass.

Grasshopper

Into a shaker 2/3 filled with ice add a large (60ml) shot of green crème de menthe, a large shot of white crème de cacao, and a small (30ml) shot of single cream. Shake well, and strain into an ice filled Old Fashioned glass.

Archived