Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Dead2ThisWorld", try posting those pictures in one post instead of taking up a whole page with multiple posts, especially when a number of those movies suck.

On that note, I saw Bladerunner: The Final Cut on the big screen tonight. Amazing.

blade%20runner.jpg

pag11.jpg

51P3JGC-FgL._SS500_.jpg

One of the best movies ever.

These are the changes to the Director's Cut listed on Wikipedia, aside from the complete remastering and "updated" special effects (no worries, no guns have been turned into walkie talkies):

• The shot of Deckard waiting to eat at the White Dragon has been shortened, its editing reminiscent of the workprint version of the shot. This was done due to the removal of the voiceover.
  • All the violent scenes in the International Cut that were deleted in the U.S. theatrical release and Director's Cut are restored to the Final Cut.
  • When Bryant and Deckard are looking at the Nexus-6 profiles, Bryant gives a description of Leon's job. This was from the workprint. There is also a change in Bryant's line to, "Two of them got fried running through an electrical field," thereby eliminating the erroneously missing "sixth replicant."
  • When Gaff and Deckard first appear at Leon's apartment, the landlord now says "Kowalski". Another small bit originally from the workprint.
  • A background behind Batty when he is first introduced speaking to Leon has been changed. As the shot was taken from a later scene, this has now been corrected to appear as if Batty is actually in the phone booth as Leon finds him.
  • Deckard's conversation with the snake merchant Abdul Ben Hassan has been altered so that the dialogue is no longer out of sync; Ben Ford's mouth (lip-syncing the spoken dialog) was digitally placed over his father's.
  • A shot of the busy crowds in the streets was restored. Immediately after that, a shot of two strippers wearing hockey goalie masks was restored. Finally, there's a shot of Deckard talking to another police officer. This sequence takes place just prior to Deckard entering the Snake Pit. These three shots had previously appeared in slightly different form in the workprint version.
  • The original full-length version of the unicorn dream has been restored. This is a much different version than the one that appeared in the Director's Cut, and has never been in any version seen by the public prior to this one. Deckard is shown to be awake, previously he was asleep or nearly asleep.
  • During Deckard's pursuit of Zhora, Joanna Cassidy's face has been digitally superimposed over that of the stunt double. This scene was re-filmed specifically for the Final Cut.
  • A scar on Deckard's face after his "retirement" of Zhora has been removed. Originally, the scene in which Deckard meets Bryant after retiring Zhora was to take place after his encounter with Leon, explaining the scar. This was done prior to the removal of the "sixth replicant," creating a continuity error. Due to the re-ordering, the scar was always present before Deckard had actually gotten it.
  • When Batty confronts Tyrell, he says, "I want more life, father." (from the workprint version and used in television broadcasts of the film), as opposed to the original line "I want more life, fucker."
  • After killing Tyrell, Batty says "I'm sorry Sebastian. Come. Come." when before he merely approached the desperate Sebastian. This is also from the workprint.
  • When Batty releases the dove, it now flies up into a background that matches 2019 L.A.

i dont know if any1 has posted this but (Jacob's Ladder) was a good movie

Jacob's Ladder is one of my favorite movies. That movie is my girlfriend-test movie, I show them the movie and if they don't like it, then it won't last. If they like it then we got a future. I showed it to my girlfriend of over two years now right when we started dating, and she liked it.