Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i saw this for the first time on cable the other night. it was pretty good. i like how it wasnt as predictable as most movies.

Yeah, I caught it on cable, too, it's been on TMC. How'd you like that gunfight in the locker room at the end? Totally out of left field the way it ended. What was fresh about it was that it wasn't the same tired crap about cops chasing drug dealers that's been done a billion times. But the soundtrack was fucking horrible.

DVD Screener... You should see some text on the screen saying that it is a screener...

Only people on a certain list get those movies..

i found one of those movies when i was working at ups. it was "duces wild" and the case read "screening only" or something like that.

on the recomendation tip, my boy just reminded me how good of a movie "enemy t the gates" was. its a sniper movie. im going to buy it soon.

do any of you remmember watching a movie about two cousin from what looked to me like it was somewhere in europe. they are mobsters and it starts off when they get out of jail, one wants to turn his life around but the other still lives gangster, they have gold grills and ride around in black jaguars.

that shit is tigh , i hope one of you guys know what im talking about.

What do you mean stole the scenes?

I had missed this old reply about the car chase in french connection, sorry.

I meant they didn't have official permission to shoot the movie there... all NYC cops were their friends so they had them block the streets...

or so they claim in the dvd commentary.

I think they used the word "stealing", but I might be wrong. anyway by scenes I meant shots or whatever

here's the chase

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WqRaLUN98aY