Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

american me was a good movie.

it was filmed at folsom prison.

i visited my friend who lives in folsom this past saturday, and i asked him how far we were from the prison....he said it was close by, so we decided to go.

stopped by at the folsom prison museum...a lot of cool things to see but we were only there for a few minutes because we had stuff to do.

i am planing on going back sometime soon....because the museum is ony $2.00 to see.

i will take flicks and start a thread.

99% sure that the old folsom prison has become a medium/low security joint. but the new folsom prison is supposed to be quite gnarly. pretty sure x-raided stays there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You talking about Babel?

You gotta be the only guy in Channel Zero that still watches graffiti videos.

obviously not, seein i started watching it cause it was recommended a few pages back.

didnt know its considered a graffiti video either. some graff content but thats not why i watched it.

jesus christ why are you people so adamant about judging a movie based on the actor... i mean, i could understand if it was Miley Cyrus or Arnold Schwarzenegger. but its not.

well i didnt recognize him, and you wont either. if you do, thats just weird. pay attention to the damn movie, not who the actors are

I'm sorry, but the credibility of any movie starring Fred Durst goes right out the window. It's like watching movies starring John Cena and expecting them to not be horrible wrestling move choreographed bullshit about some former marine who has "HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH."

I'm sorry, but the credibility of any movie starring Fred Durst goes right out the window. It's like watching movies starring John Cena and expecting them to not be horrible wrestling move choreographed bullshit about some former marine who has "HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH."

whatever, im done argueing against this biased bullshit. im not the one missing out on good movies here.

now lets see what you guys have to say about this one. probably something about musicians shouldnt try to do movies. but i partly agree with that, the only thing i didnt like about the movie was how half of the transistions were just like music videos for his new album... but hell, why not promote your shit in your movie.

house_of_a_thousand_corpses.jpg&sa=X&ei=3OkkTJWwH8P-8AaP5pSxDw&ved=0CAQQ8wc4Ag&usg=AFQjCNGGb6qdnTGruz1gymYb2IJZZJ0hZg

whatever, im done argueing against this biased bullshit. im not the one missing out on good movies here.

now lets see what you guys have to say about this one. probably something about musicians shouldnt try to do movies. but i partly agree with that, the only thing i didnt like about the movie was how half of the transistions were just like music videos for his new album... but hell, why not promote your shit in your movie.

I'm not missing out on anything, br0. I watch so many movies that it would be impossible for me to miss these shitty ones. Also, Fred Durst likes to call himself a musician and neither his "music" or acting are good. House of a Thousand Corpses was fun though. Halloween remake sucked.

Acer --I'm sorry man. But that Population 436 looks like a low budget piece of shit.

Maybe it's just a shitty trailer, but the fact that Fred Durst is in it doesn't help either.

:lol::lol::lol: thats literally the first few minutes of the movie, no joke, you just watched the scene that comes before the movie title.

and thats part of what i like about it, i tend to enjoy low budget films alot more then the big budget ones. I know people in the industry and i know just how fucking ingenious one hes to be to pull off a low budget films, where any moron with enough money can make a high budget film.

1194_CRACKTOWN_DVD_FRONT.jpg

anybody seen this? Showtime has it OnDemand till the 30th. Shannyn Sossamon a cold piece. Super sexy. Probably my # 1 draft. In fact... I would chop off half a pinky to put a kid in her and spend her movie star money.... Ok but sitting round a couple hours watching a movie about people smoking crack has got me hesitant. Especially because its probably as depressing as its disgusting.

and Shannyn... if you on here PM me.

• Like 1