Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Currently watching Last Train To Freo. I can't stop laughing at how spot on it is. These cunts look exactly like two cunts that would be travelling from Midland to Freo.

Last-Train-To-Freo.gif

Bonus how it was flimed:

train-work-progress.jpg

train-work-progress2.jpg

traininterior.jpg

I'd be interested to know if anybody outside of Australia has seen or even heard of this movie. And their thoughts in it. It is a great film.

Grown Ups had some chuckles in it. I like Adam Sandler.

This movie...I don't know what to say about it. I hate Jude Law with a passion. Fuck it, It sucked, but it had some cool gross out shit in it.

repo_men.jpg

This had me interested. Just about a bunch of confused career people and their awkward social lives.

13366_Laurel-bale.jpg

Romany Malco and Steve Buscemi tore it up in this. I was lolling.

saint_john_of_las_vegas.jpg

I downloaded Chop Shop, but I haven't watched it yet.

Here's the IMDB synopsis:

Alejandro, a tough and ambitious Latino street orphan on the verge of adolescence, lives and works in an auto-body repair shop in a sprawling junkyard on the outskirts of Queens, New York. In this chaotic world of adults, young Alejandro struggles to make a better life for himself and his 16-year-old sister, Isamar.

It's in English, so you don't have to read it in case you weren't in a reading mood.