Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
not sure i'd recommend this (right in the middle of it) but there are some awesome tit scenes.

200px-Swimming_pool_(movie).jpg

my ex wanted to go watch this when it first came out at the theater. she told me what it was about some lady going to write a book, i promptly said 'negative'. well i then looked it up and realized it was ALSO about a sex crazed little whore.

we went to see it the next day, ha

A. Yes, you did.

B. Yes, you are.

C. Plenty more.

"when I was in australia I was able to rent the other two..."

MEANING THEY CANNOT BE RENTED IN MY OWN FUCKING COUNTRY, SO WHILST VISITING AUSTRALIA I WAS ABLE TO RENT/WATCH SAID MOVIES. NOT MEANING THESE MOVIES ARE FILMED, EDITED, CREATED, OR ANY OTHER POSSIBLE WAY CONNECTED TO OR NEAR AUSTRALIA OTHER THAN THEIR INFERRED RENTAL AND POSSIBLE PURCHASING CAPABILITIES.

if I wrote:

"when I was on a boat I was able to rent the other two..."

Would that infer that the movies were created on a boat? no that would be silly and then we would have to have some more laughs.

See this movie:

crash_poster.jpg

I should have mentioned that it was a long time ago, like 7 years so I pretty much never bothered trying to download them. and your right bud, there may be no official sequels, however, these movies do exist, I have seen them, hence my post about them.

One is called Lock Stock and four stolen hoofs ... if you are so inclined gasface here is some mother fucking evidence.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1554947072/tt0248964