Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This movie is worth watching:

let_the_right_one_in_ver3_12024.jpg

They've made an American remake already called "Let Me In."

LetMeIn.jpg

I don't know how I feel about that. I'm going to watch it, but I don't see why Americans have to remake European films that came out within the last 5 years. It's pretty fucking sad if you ask me. Kind of shows some lack of craft on our side, as well as ignorance in society.

"Oh you can't watch the subtitled version? Can't find it dubbed? Oh well watch this remake we did! It's easier to understand, the people don't have funny accents, it's like watching Ray Romano's stand up! Enjoy!"

Bullshit.

And Tony Scott --someone needs to take a shit in your hat.

Dead mans shoes, romeo brass then let the right one on posted in a row. real nigga shit

"I don't know how I feel about that. I'm going to watch it, but I don't see why Americans have to remake European films that came out within the last 5 years. It's pretty fucking sad if you ask me. Kind of shows some lack of craft on our side, as well as ignorance in society."

im going to try and ignore the remake, the original is just sublime, flawless imo

Platoon

Step brothers

East bound and down is good TV

Devils Brigade

Cowboys

Lock stock and two smoking barrels is actually a trilogy, when I was in australia I was able to rent the other two. . . One is called lock stock and two stolen hoof's, and the other was something like LS and two aces or some shit, not as good as the original one in my opinion.

I don't know how I feel about that. I'm going to watch it, but I don't see why Americans have to remake European films that came out within the last 5 years. It's pretty fucking sad if you ask me. Kind of shows some lack of craft on our side, as well as ignorance in society.

i'm not sure either. and i'm also not quite sure

if the original death at a funeral was american

made or not, think it wasn't but either way, how the fuck

you gonna remake some shit that came out like 4 years ago..?

niggas drive me crazy with this remake shit. fucking weirdos.

fuck this. i'm gonna start selling crack and put myself through film school.

Lock stock and two smoking barrels is actually a trilogy, when I was in australia I was able to rent the other two. . . One is called lock stock and two stolen hoof's, and the other was something like LS and two aces or some shit, not as good as the original one in my opinion.

LOL.

A- It's a British film, not Australian.

B- It's not a trilogy as there are no official sequels.

C- Thanks for the chuckle.

mr_nobody-afiche-d-cine-506x688_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

watching this now

not too sure what its about, i think its some kinda mind fuck movie

i like the sound track though

i usually get movies first time, but this was just a mind fuck. plus jared leto doesn't look right without a axe in his face whilst listening to Huey and the news