Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
do NOT fucking watch Immortals... that shit was fucking retarded...

THIS. Such a shitty movie...

I watched a movie this weekend with my mother in law that was pretty good. The Double with Richard Gere and Eric from that 70's Show. I did fall asleep halfway through and woke up at the end so dont fully take my word for it.

Pusher_Poster.jpg

Same director that did Drive.

got a buddy who checked DRIVE with me and also went to copenhagen this past year,

so when i told him about this, he went ahead and bought the whole trilogy online.

watched this last night, fuckin awesome, especially considering the raw, rudimentary

nature of the production, halfway thru i stopped to see if it was dogme 95, even tho

it aint, it was still a great watch, similar plot development as drive, slow to start

then accelerating into finely orchestrated chaos. loved the ending. gotta check the

next 2 as well as the rest of winding refns filmography..

got a buddy who checked DRIVE with me and also went to copenhagen this past year,

so when i told him about this, he went ahead and bought the whole trilogy online.

watched this last night, fuckin awesome, especially considering the raw, rudimentary

nature of the production, halfway thru i stopped to see if it was dogme 95, even tho

it aint, it was still a great watch, similar plot development as drive, slow to start

then accelerating into finely orchestrated chaos. loved the ending. gotta check the

next 2 as well as the rest of winding refns filmography..

I just bought the triliogy (could not find on blu-ray) & drive (BR) ... so hopefully i likseys as they arrive next week.

They only have part three of Pusher on Netflix instant. DUMB!

maaaan, i've noticed that with netflix, they have hella sequels no originals.

probably the most disappointing was seeing ghostbusters 2 and not 1. wak.

started revolver, didn't follow through. guy ritchie tends to stick the same

sort of plot structure, but i could tell this was something more unique and

surreal, don't know why it got so much hate. i'll have to come back to it..

Rocketman%2B%25281997%2529.jpg

The United States' first manned space mission to Mars is approaching its scheduled lift-off, but NASA finds itself T-minus one astronaut, after the flight team's accident-prone rocket scientist is grounded. When astronut Fred Z. Randall (Harland Williams), the ingenious-yet-bumbling designer of the ship's operating system, is chosen to join the mission, the rest of the flight crew is less than thrilled. The closest Fred has gotten to outer space was as a kid, when he pretended to orbit the earth by tumbling around in his mother's clothes dryer during the fluff cycle. READ MORE>

great family movie to watch with your kids. It is very funny I highly recommend it