Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
LOL, Let me make it by recommending this movie. It was awesome.Based on a true story. SAWEEET!

51%2BoxMuVNxL._SX500_.jpg

Did enjoy Rampart, but "based on a true story" is the biggest marketing scheme in movies.

As far as this movie is concerned it means that there was once a cop and he probably punched a guy in a wheelchair once.

Back in 88, the second one....yes. But Adam Sandler? Come on that dude plays the same douchebag in every movie. that dumb voice he is always doing, is so outdated and stale along with his acting. He's not even funny. He literally has played the same moron his whole career. He is to shitty comedy flicks, what Jean Claud Van-Damn is to terrible action flicks.

I hear ya. But would your life really be complete without Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison?

Not only that but without his production company we never would've got this little gem

MV5BMTY4OTQ1MTYxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDE0NDEzMQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

But in all seriousness, I like to watch a pretty wide range of films, I'm looking forward to The Great Gatsby as much as the next punter but sometimes I just want to smoke cones and watch mindless slapstick... Sandler has delivered in that genre for years

Back in 88, the second one....yes. But Adam Sandler? Come on that dude plays the same douchebag in every movie. that dumb voice he is always doing, is so outdated and stale along with his acting. He's not even funny. He literally has played the same moron his whole career. He is to shitty comedy flicks, what Jean Claud Van-Damn is to terrible action flicks.

WHOA....WATCH YER COMMENTZ, BR0!

BOTH THEM NIGZ HAVE MADE CLASSIX.

VAN DAMME'S LATEST WAS EVEN PRETTY DECENT.

PEEPETH THE MOVIE BASED ON YOJIMBO.

I hear ya. But would your life really be complete without Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison?

Not only that but without his production company we never would've got this little gem

MV5BMTY4OTQ1MTYxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDE0NDEzMQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

But in all seriousness, I like to watch a pretty wide range of films, I'm looking forward to The Great Gatsby as much as the next punter but sometimes I just want to smoke cones and watch mindless slapstick... Sandler has delivered in that genre for years

There is some truth in there. LOL. I guess because i stopped smoking, I could care less for a horrible comedy.LOL. As far as Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison, Yes, when i was 12 that shit was probably the funniest movie i ever saw. Watching it now. No. Guess we grow out of some things, like Adam Sandlers obnoxious acting.

I guess because i stopped smoking

There's your first mistake...

As far as Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison, Yes

But I'm glad we can agree on something

You can't always be dissecting the plot and characters to reveal some prodigious subtext.

Or that's what my doctor told me anyway

:lol:

• 1 month later...