Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GLIK$

eXtreme CAMEL SPIDERING

Recommended Posts

you know what eXtremely sucks?

My office's new eXtreme content filter that eXtermely blocks all the cool content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm terrified of these things in a way no one can comprehend. I've read all the stuff denouncing that Camel Spiders are evil and will attack faces and eat camels undersides until their intestines fall out but I just cant shake the feeling that it's all lies and these spiders were sent here by god to punish me for being wicked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too squeamish to watch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What a fucking baby I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Tyler Durden@Jul 18 2005, 03:45 PM

I'm terrified of these things in a way no one can comprehend. I've read all the stuff denouncing that Camel Spiders are evil and will attack faces and eat camels undersides until their intestines fall out but I just cant shake the feeling that it's all lies and these spiders were sent here by god to punish me for being wicked.

 

 

so stop being wicked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

90% of the footage I've seen of our troops overseas is them doing stupid things. Let's see....crushing cars with tanks, taunting prisoners, shooting dogs, poking dead iraqis with sticks, playing golf.....The other 10% is them killing people. Those sand spiders are pretty cool. Watch the video.

 

http://www.ecologicproductions.com/ref_mov...tsck_Spider.mov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Old Growth@Jul 19 2005, 05:02 AM

90% of the footage I've seen of our troops overseas is them doing stupid things. Let's see....crushing cars with tanks, taunting prisoners, shooting dogs, poking dead iraqis with sticks, playing golf.....The other 10% is them killing people.

 

all in the name of liberty and spreading the (lazy and obnoxious) american way to the far corners of the earth.

 

Most soldiers have no idea how disrespectfull it is to wear shoes in a mosque,

let alone army boots. I dont blame the soldiers as much as the generals who have

failed to prepare their troops for dealing with people who have different ideologies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spider.jpg

 

camel%20spider%2001-2_th.jpg

 

We should be fighting a war strictly on these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Vanity+Jul 18 2005, 09:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vanity - Jul 18 2005, 09:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tyler Durden@Jul 18 2005, 03:45 PM

I'm terrified of these things in a way no one can comprehend. I've read all the stuff denouncing that Camel Spiders are evil and will attack faces and eat camels undersides until their intestines fall out but I just cant shake the feeling that it's all lies and these spiders were sent here by god to punish me for being wicked.

 

 

so stop being wicked

[/b]

 

 

Believe you me, I've tried.

 

That page with all the "myths" means nothing to me. These creatures look far too evil to evil to just be "normal" spiders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Glik0+Jul 19 2005, 03:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Jul 19 2005, 03:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

camel%20spider%2001-2_th.jpg

 

 

[/b]

 

christ those pinchers could fuck some shit up

 

 

 

 

<!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Jul 19 2005, 03:50 PM

We should be fighting a war strictly on these.

 

 

i couldnt agree more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×