DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

no need to put personal shit out there like that. especially on this shit hole of a website. keep it to the pm's or better yet, keep your opinions to yourselves. everyone has an opinion and thats why opinions are like assholes. not trying to be a dick, i got respect for both of you cats, but yall need to SHUT THE FUCK UP ON THE INTERNET.

you know? respect for both of yall but comeon now

saw this while I was home and got kind of confused and then sad and then more confused-is there anyway to confirm this, am I misreading this? any one?

IMG_1721.jpg

• Like 1

i saw a certain graffiti man, not too long ago, with a Detroit D new-era cap with his crew names all on it, real big white letters on a black hat... the irony was almost too much to handle.

i just chuckled to myself, "yeah, he is 'that guy', haha."

oh, and bump olse, and hungry howies pizza... cajun crust, all fuckin' day.

I've seen one dude do this. Had his name with a one after it on a beanie, and a tshirt(that he wore at the same time)....it looked like he got it printed at that place in the mall that screens pictures of families with their kids or people and their dogs on a shirt. He was trying so hard to let the world know he was about that, when in reality he had only a very few hands and fills up for a brief period. I think I saw no more than 3 things total. Dude was trying to impress people who knew nothing about the culture and fool them into thinking he was hard.That was lame to the highest degree.