DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Greatest quotes of the year I heard today on a random phone convo..

-"The only reason we didn't do that roller on the roof this year was because we thought the silver would fuck with air traffic control"!

-"The radiation from that silver could've fucked up the helicopters"!

-"I'll throw a fuckin' brick through a window I tagged, with a rubber band holding my tag together.... I just love destroying shit."

-"Fuck 12oz. They don't post pictures of my shit, but you know I don't give a fuck. I'm a writer. If you want to paint like a hipster, go to college & paint some portraits. I could use a couple portraits of myself."

You know who you are, wish I remembered all the classic shit you said tonight. Good talkin' to you, homie. Stay forever Eastside.

Just like above....this picture kinda tells the tale of the rarity of certain graffiti mentalities that we sometimes forget about:

IMG_1721.jpg

Some people live in their own worlds, of course...and graf is their own, nobody else shares the outlook if you ain't down with those people.

This is some real rare shit here. Hood ass muthafuckas who live graffiti, and has been for years. Now....you can have someone in and out of a scene within 3 years who hit up 2000 throws, and never thought about graffiti again, or you could have someone who hits this type of shit 20 times a years, for 20 years, and each month of those 20 years, eats, breathes, and lives the thought of graffiti, and their life is being a writer.

Seeing this shit first hand, my only question is: who is the real writer? I never figured it out. But I gotta respect both.

• Like 1