DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

UNBUMP ARTFAGS, TOYS, N SHIT. PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME KNOW WHAT IM ABOUT. PEACE TO THE REAL HEADS

Toy is having your dad drop you off in eastern market after he took you shopping at Lowes or Aco or some shit for paint. Toy is putting a crown up when you never hit a street spot. Or trying to beef with a motherfucker in the yard or a chill spot...like I said without ever hitting a street spot.

IS THAT CLEAR OR DOES THESE CAPS HELP?

i was gonna blab about all kinds of shit, but ill spare you all, and just say there is an ass load of toys that do paint the streets, and use that as a cop out for not being able to paint solid graffiti...not directed towards anyone but it is true........example.... dibs justo,those guys bombed hard and there shit was super solid, oh yeah army of course always put it down too... just my opinion give it some thought

Toy is having your dad drop you off in eastern market after he took you shopping at Lowes or Aco or some shit for paint. Toy is putting a crown up when you never hit a street spot. Or trying to beef with a motherfucker in the yard or a chill spot...like I said without ever hitting a street spot.

IS THAT CLEAR OR DOES THESE CAPS HELP?

lol'd my ass off.

UNBUMP ARTFAGS, TOYS, N SHIT. PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME KNOW WHAT IM ABOUT. PEACE TO THE REAL HEADS

lmao. the funny thing is, is that one of the realest dudes i've met, and a person that i'm pretty good friends with who has painted with you multiple times has told me nothing but bad shit about you. everyone knows you're a fake, shady, pussy ass groupie and you paint alone. you don't even have hands running in the streets. you're also the type of person to say they wanna meet you up to fight and bring a gun. that's some bitch shit. you don't know any 'real heads'. all the real heads avoid you like the plague.