The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck the worcester bowl. i ripped my shin open to the point where i can see the bone. that city needs to fix or blow up that fucked-coping'd piece of shit. the kids there are pussies, telling me to clean up blood and shit. little fucking vaginas, i was more intent on patching up the deepest fucking wound i've ever had in my life vs. going to my car, getting water, and washing out blood. faggots.

I would normally say don't fuck with the locals, but they do sound like fags. Fuck em.

i feel like my buddy is gonna flake on this pool skating... so im moving to plan B. which is contact this chicks cousin, cause he skates and is close with her and her fam.. im starting to lose hope, but will not give up.

chupa we should def. meet up sometime and chill and get some flicks and shit.. i got a few things up my sleeve but nothing special. i got some friends that would def. be worth the time to take flicks of though, and would def. appreciate it. the dude who usually comes around with us has the most awkward work schedule so he hardly comes out anymore.

i'll try and think of a couple spots that could be cool to flick some shit at.

thats fuckin awesome.

some friends of mine dug out a sweet cement bowl in upstate NY not too long ago, but someone filled it back in on them. so then one of the kids decided to start digging his own bowl in the middle of the woods.. turns out someone bought that property like a month later and filled that in on him to. i guess he had a 8 foot bowl dug out and was preparing to start to cement it and everything.

sucks.

chupa we should def. meet up sometime and chill and get some flicks and shit.. i got a few things up my sleeve but nothing special. i got some friends that would def. be worth the time to take flicks of though, and would def. appreciate it. the dude who usually comes around with us has the most awkward work schedule so he hardly comes out anymore.

i'll try and think of a couple spots that could be cool to flick some shit at.

Sounds good. Work tends to keep me pretty busy on week days, but my weekends are generally wide open and i'm always game for beers, bowls, bowls, and other such bullshit.