The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

Skatestoppers just hit Cleveland a few years ago , and Cleveland roads are fucking horrible . I don't street skate downtown much anymore CLE...it's pretty fucking boring now with a lot of pyramids , banks & hubbas demolished or removed .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i meant to post that the other day. craziest shit is how exactly timed they are. if i filmed the same crappy line twice on the same day they wouldnt line up that nice, not to mention 20 years later. its practically push for push.

and those wallie revert nose manual things were straight bananas.

rock-3flip to fakie....

que?>?

my brain hurts...

I know ... plus that transition is so much gnarlier than it looks.

Channel Street

I think the guy you hear in the back ground during that trick is:

Q80sADBillyD3.jpg

I liked the nose blunt firecracker.

No old Hosoi for me...my friend Nicole was going to give it to me , but I couldn't take it from her when she's in a bit bit of financial trouble . I told her to put it on eBay and she's sure to get $150-$200 for it . Besides the old cool stickers on the bottom , the thing has very little wear . I feel better being a good friend than a douchebag that would covet the deck for my own use .

• Like 1

ya that was nice of you.

mindvapors, FYI all the good ledges up and down the greenway have been knobbed, found that out last night, they didnt even put on like the crappy knobs you can pop off, they put in those like sheets of metal in between the cracks.. shits horrible.

there goes another good skate spot.

couple dudes from around the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hn3531lBPE

some of the parts dont really show how gnarly some of those dudes actually get. that dude nichols can be a savage, dude dug a 8 ft pool by himself in the middle of the woods, only to have someone buy the property and fill it in on him. dude also skated 20 miles to skate a pool in the dark at 3am.. and left the pool with his face mangled to shit from falling face first into the coping.

that noseslide at the end of that manny snatiago part is a lot scarier than it looks, the other side of that ledge is a pretty large drop, its refered to as death ledge.

• Like 1