The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
witty, i was there that day, haha. That pool was really tough to skate. I don't know if you can tell from the picture but the opposite wall is really mellow compared to the other, so pumping was kinda fucked.

that daffy manual...

wait, who are you? do i know you? do you know who i am? confusion abounds.

*nevermind, i just figured it out.

I don't mean to be the dickhead to hate on the freestyle kid, but the dude is kinda sloppy. He definitely touched his foot to the ground a couple times and skidded his tail. He gets a pass because the tricks are creative and pretty high on the difficulty, but I just couldn't get that into it. In this day and age, I expect someone to film a trick until they get it as perfect as possible, especially manuals and flatground. This is what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkcO2kEkdjw

Go Skateboarding Day is everyday for me when I can get on my board , but gonna drop my son off at his Mom's house and head downtown Cleveland with everybody else . Might hit up the " Batcave " and skate a nice 6ft. mini . Rip it up .

:cool:

Wow Celt, i'm jealous.

I haven't had an original Hosoi Hammerhead 1985-1987 ( Before it was tweaked ) , since I was 10 years old . I have a re-issue , but having the real thing is something . I told her I'm keeping those stickers on , and maybe re-gripping it with a piece of Madrid flypaper I've been saving for something special .

:cool:

Last night these were the 3 design proposals for the new Cleveland Skate Park from Grindline . #1 has my vote for sure , what do you guys think ?

#1 " Mini Orcas "

cleveland-skatepark-C1.jpg

#2 " Double Cradle "

cleveland-skatepark-C2.jpg

#3 " Snake Run "

cleveland-skatepark-C3.jpg