The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in retrospect Nike really had no choice but

to get into the skateboarding market..years

before nike came out with the SB dept many

skaters would rock nike and reebok and adidas

hell when you got an industry basically begging

you to tap in what do you do? gotta look at it

from a business stand point..in the end you cant

knock their hustle cause theyre just doing what any

other show company is doing..hell im sure if some

of these skate shoe brands could tap into other

markets to make boku profit theyd do it in a heart beat

just look at DC.. everyone is in it for profit...

just my two cents

This has been discussed like 3 times already , so who gives a fuck .

just kidding , no DAO for weeks so someone has to be him for a day ot two . :lol::cool: Yes Bob's part is the shit .

ha i must have missed all that, i just saw the video the other day.

went to a indoor park last night, good session. my buddy recently entered a contest there and landed 5 solid tricks on this HUGE ledge, the kid that beat him was trying a kickflip nosegrind all day and finally landed it so he took it.

but afterwards donny barley chased him down and told him he skates like a beast and got his name and shit, so now my buddies all cocky about it, telling people about his "donny barley daps" haha.

i spent a chunk of the day carving the shit outta the bowl they have. go up, feeble carve around the whole bowl, go up 5-0, carve around the opposite way. repeat.

this kid is getting surgery on both his ACLs tomorrow so a bunch of people went to a indoor park today and went apeshit. some cool stuff was thrown down.

was skating this bowl with my buddy and this old dude he came with that his friend knew, whole time i just figured he was some random old dude, apparently it was dan gallagher, who i guess created hardlfips, didnt know that. cool guy, did a nice wall ride off some ramp.

I brought my brothers to this indoor skatepark last night and they have the nicest bowl and mini there. There weren't that many people there at all. The ones who were there musta been new to skateboarding or something. They all though I was wicked good and they all just sorta got out of my way. It was awesome. Most of the time I see kids who don't have any respect for anyone, but when they realize that it's a good idea to get out of the way so others can skate thats pretty cool.

Also, the younited nations videos finally started being posted on the berrics

http://theberrics.com/dailyopspost.php?postid=1615

I like that one.