The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hesh Law came in the skate shop's NHS order today !!!! It was pretty fucking awesome . The deluxe edition that's not rated is due next week . Taylor Bingaman's part IMHO , was radder than Chris Troy's in Black Label God Save The Label . I thought it was hilarious Taylor skated to Brother Lynch Hung...:lol: Gravette's part was fucking awesome as expected .

stagnant, is the shitty little park still in venice even though they got that new one?

I have not been there in a bit ... But the new park was just getting started when I was last there.

The new one is across the bike path (beach side) from the other little park, so I doubt they touched it.

fanboy1.jpg

:lol:

That's cool HAL . I've been a fan of Creature forever . :cool:

I'm impressed with NHS for making 2 out of 3 good skate flics . Black Label's " God Save The Label " was such a disappointment to me , and Hesh Law , Extremely Sorry make up for it .

Sick video!

And yeah whats the deal with the boston skatepark? That would be sick, like a burnside but for boston...

i doubt that fucking thing will ever happen. there's been so many fucking benefit shows/fundraisers for that thing i've been to, and i'm totally willing to be they're going to cut the design in half and pocket the rest of the cash. either way, here's the website that hasn't been updated in like a fucking year.

http://www.charlesriverskatepark.org/skatepark.html

It's all good man, just jokes. I think it's funny you love that company so much, but i was the same way with early 90's New Deal.

I'm still scouring ebay , e-bid , for a New Deal longsleeve , hoodie and hat . I'm pissed because all my New Deal stuff was taken along with a shitload of vinyl , skate decks , etc...when my apartment was broken into like 15 years ago . :o

David Gravette broke a skateboard and then gave the broken deck to an aspiring young creature fiend. True story. Whats my point? I have no idea, but Gravette also convinced the kid to draw pentagrams all over his shit and write creature on his FOREHEAD.

messed up? maybe? funny? yeah.

Because he's rad . :lol:

Quite a few people on here have mentioned how much I talk up the Creature Team . I think the reason being I look at them and I see 1988 all over again . I guess I equate them to the Santa Cruz Team before them , that was full of personality and plenty of fuck you . Grosso , Jessee , Knox , Meek , Dressen....I see a bit of each of them in the Creature Team . :cool: