The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nutsonmychin!

PM me the info.

pleeaassseee.

oh and everone thats into pools needs to cop the new creature video.

i blew my ankle up two weekends ago. im trying to stay off it but fuck i want to skate so bad. im going to give it one more week rest , but after that im saying fuck it. im just getting a little old and im terrified of re-injuring too soon and possibly ending my skate "career".

i mean not before i buy a house and build a mini for the back. please baby jesus. let my ankle heal.

five minutes after i arrive at the skatepark i break a kingpin, i need to find a high grade bolt that's just the right size so it doesn't stick out

fuck i just realised indys have that bolt with the funky shit on the end

they are a son of a bitch to get out. they were supposed to be unbreakable but evidently are not. they do break less often but they are even harder to get out than the old ones most the time. ventures, thunders, royals and indy's all have that same kingpin now.

i run loose royals and have never snapped one on them yet. having said that it will probably happen next time i skate.

skullnbones- currently working in a skate shop and sitting on 12oz.

alright. SO IM LANDING IMPOSSIBLES CONSISTENTLY. I STILL CANT HARDFLIP OR 360 FLIP but my impossibles are 75 percent.

So for yall. Whats harder. impossibles or 360 flips? Anybody have any tips

Im buying a new deck real soon too. I cant wait for some new ply

"super champion fun zone" is officially my favourite skate vid of all time. its a fourstar tour video of hmmm japan im pretty sure. so awesome. and all the bonus stuff is equally as awesome. these homies having an awesome time is WAY more inspiring to me that some meat axe doing everytrick in the book down a handrail. these guys know exactly whats up.

watch it.

seriously.

alright. SO IM LANDING IMPOSSIBLES CONSISTENTLY. I STILL CANT HARDFLIP OR 360 FLIP but my impossibles are 75 percent.

So for yall. Whats harder. impossibles or 360 flips? Anybody have any tips

Im buying a new deck real soon too. I cant wait for some new ply

If you have the scoop for an Impossible down perfect ..... Change up and use it for Tre Flips ... The back foot is the same scooping motion but right before your front foot comes off the board give it a kick. It should complete the motion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Skullandbones*** I agree that movie is so dope ... So much Gonz on top of an already dope team. I dug watching Gonz tear it up on that monster fucking board ... Doing tre flips on that beast. Plus they hit some dope spots. You are correct on Japan.

I bet you are getting products that I am shipping to your skateshop while sitting on 12oz. :D

hahaha what was that vid from last year where muska and some crew drove across the country? anyway they stop off in muska's home town and show his incredibly white trash family. so stereotypical. muska is dope though and always will be. im pretty sure he wasted all his money with that insane hip hop album idea.

as for skating like an old man. did you not see how many rails and hubba's and other massive shit he threw himself down in his day? homie is lucky to be walking.

Yall catch that Lupe Fiasco video to KICK PUSH? I really respect that nigga for just bein real. Just flowin about skateboardin and shit. I like how it showed the thugs tryin to clown him. I get that shit all the time.

Chad Muska always sucked. He was and will forever be on the dumbest shit.

That Lupe Fiasco shit was lame. I hate it when people try to sing or rap about skateboarding. It just doesn't work.

Venture trucks with the softest bushings I can get always worked for me. Flip the kingpin around so the flat part is on top, and you're good to go.

hahaha what was that vid from last year where muska and some crew drove across the country? anyway they stop off in muska's home town and show his incredibly white trash family. so stereotypical. muska is dope though and always will be. im pretty sure he wasted all his money with that insane hip hop album idea.

as for skating like an old man. did you not see how many rails and hubba's and other massive shit he threw himself down in his day? homie is lucky to be walking.

Boy are you in for a surprise, Muska did the skate scene, Tried the beats, dated Paris Hilton for a minute while doing the Hollywood secne. Now he is on a rampage in skate again. He is riding for KR3W and Supra. (his proto type shoe is crazy !!! He is riding in them now if you see him, check them)

Greco and Ellington can not give give anymore good words about how stong his comeback is looking. He is starting to pop up in photos in the mags again, I cant wait for the next video part.