The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was skating today next to this main road. i didnt have a shirt on and i have a fairly large beard. this mercedes rolls by and some preppy college boy yells, "hey bums need to skate too" at least i think thats what he said. i gave him the hawaii hang loose pinky and thumb combo that morphed into a middle finger. thinking back what he said is pretty funny though.

what a bigity bitch!

FUCK. I usually dont cringe when I see people get completely owned like that, but after watching that for about the 5th time i couldnt take it anymore. look at the way that dude falls. he wasnt prepared for it at all thanks to that faggot who pulled the chain

• 2 weeks later...

haha damn. this shit is getting supid. urrbody is trying to be evil knievel(sp)

i wonder when somebody will die.

i got my old job back in a skate shop and im certainly enjoying all the cheap/free product again. also able to skate a lot more again. skateboarding is still a lot of fun.

Guest nutsonmychin!

i miss working in a shop.

carpet boarding for days....gettin mad creative with the grip tape designs...kick backs from all the reps.

hahah. stealing all the beer covers from the anit hero decks, all the stickers, man.

too bad i made like $12 hour or i'd still be doing it.

basejump.jpg

<p>This is NOT Photoshoped. Bob Burnquist ginded that rail into the Grand Canyon. Then base jumped to the bottom</p>

Thats retarded. I still think Way is pushing it further than anyone. He did the great wall of china, i mean, shit....