The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dudes, I think this guy Richie Jackson is poised to save skateboarding. Bring the fun back into skating.

So stupid to see kids skating, then throwing a tantrum because they can't land some dumb trick. Reminds me way too much of football.

Originally posted by Old Growth@Feb 25 2006, 02:29 PM

Dudes, I think this guy Richie Jackson is poised to save skateboarding. Bring the fun back into skating.

So stupid to see kids skating, then throwing a tantrum because they can't land some dumb trick. Reminds me way too much of football.

for those that have no idea what he's talking about....

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 24 2006, 04:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 24 2006, 04:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-grc@Feb 24 2006, 10:33 PM

its still raining a shit load in honolulu

to bad we dont have indoor parks

Yall don't have that Hanger spot anymore?

[/b]

we do but since 9/11 you gotta be military to go there cause its on a airforce base

lame!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Feb 25 2006, 04:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Feb 25 2006, 04:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Old Growth@Feb 25 2006, 02:29 PM

Dudes, I think this guy Richie Jackson is poised to save skateboarding.  Bring the fun back into skating.

So stupid to see kids skating, then throwing a tantrum because they can't land some dumb trick.  Reminds me way too much of football.

for those that have no idea what he's talking about....

[/b]

Whaaaaaaaaaaattttt?????????

Louie Barletta eat your heart out! :haha:

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Feb 25 2006, 12:35 AM

omar salazar

one of my favorite skaters right now. rental went to school with him, and she told me he was that kid at school that everyone thought would amount to nothing. now he skates for nike. guess who gets the last laugh

That's awesome. People in high school have no idea how little they know about what real life will be like.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Feb 24 2006, 10:48 PM

What-If-special.jpg

Collector's 2 DVD Edition contains-

Video Days.... original Blind video

Jake Duncombe and Morgan Smith Bonus

Tim and Henry's Pack of Lies

and Blind parts from Trilogy, 20 shot sequence, Rodney vs Daewon 1 & 2, and more....

I havent purchased a skate video in over 15 years. This will change that now.