The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PUMPKIN ESCOBAR@Feb 8 2006, 07:45 PM

I heard Muska is riding for Puma now or something since he quit Circa. And the last couple of Shorty's deck graphics have been amazing.

Saw Muska at ASR and he was rocking Supra shoes kicking it with Tom Penny.

I dont know if he is going to ride for them or not but it was funny that guy makes me laugh.

He also bought a house right across the street from Paris, caught that in some recent interview with him.

Originally posted by ERIZENO@Feb 9 2006, 07:27 PM

1989 ... ditch skating, Note the anthrax T & the batman painters cap.

fucking hot! the 80s were so dope... i need to find my schmitt stix painters hat and vision street wear beret.

anyone know where i can hook up the OG vids online? street/wheels of fire, hokus pokus, powell/peralta series, etc etc... i've been looking for those fuckers for a while now.

Originally posted by thecarwreck@Feb 12 2006, 04:20 PM

anyone know where i can hook up the OG vids online? street/wheels of fire, hokus pokus, powell/peralta series, etc etc... i've been looking for those fuckers for a while now.

try ebay.... i used have these vision pants that were the money.. said vision in big letters down the side..

remember when fanny packs were big?

Originally posted by thecarwreck+Feb 12 2006, 05:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thecarwreck - Feb 12 2006, 05:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ERIZENO@Feb 9 2006, 07:27 PM

1989 ... ditch skating, Note the anthrax T & the batman painters cap.

fucking hot! the 80s were so dope... i need to find my schmitt stix painters hat and vision street wear beret.

[/b]

i found video days, wheels of fire, animal chin, etc on emule

Quick question for you guys. Is there anywhere online that i can find some of the really old New Deal graphics, like circa Useless Wooden Toys era, back in '92-93 ish? I've tried searching through Google with absolutely no luck. Someone had to have documented this shit. I'm looking for the old Andy Howell spray can drawings and such, or any of the old New Deal artwork.

Also, some of the old Lettuce Bee comics from Transworld back from '89-'91?

Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Feb 12 2006, 11:51 PM

supra-721852.jpg

New Penny Model coming out for Supra shoes..

HOT!

Btw, I also read somewhere that Muska is on supra shoes..

(along with Eric Ellington, Jim Greco, Antwuan Dixon and Tom Penny)

OK ...

I will spill the beans .....

Those shoes are not the Penny ... that is the Ryder Mid. that color way is super sick but not set to go into production as of right now. It has 3 color ways that will release soon.

Only pro rider shoes for the first season will be the EE and the Penny.

And who knows from there.

Originally posted by ERIZENO+Feb 13 2006, 01:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ERIZENO - Feb 13 2006, 01:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Feb 12 2006, 11:51 PM

supra-721852.jpg

New Penny Model coming out for Supra shoes..

HOT!

Btw, I also read somewhere that Muska is on supra shoes..

(along with Eric Ellington, Jim Greco, Antwuan Dixon and Tom Penny)

OK ...

I will spill the beans .....

Those shoes are not the Penny ... that is the Ryder Mid. that color way is super sick but not set to go into production as of right now. It has 3 color ways that will release soon.

Only pro rider shoes for the first season will be the EE and the Penny.

And who knows from there.

[/b]

yeah confirmed.

muska is on supra.

kinda made obvious after ASR went down.