The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i used to work for zoo in advertising/promo briefly when i was 18. zoo york decks are not really the best decks skate with. like someone said' date=' girl and chocolate boards are the way to go. baker boards are not bad either. zoo has always been a huge letdown in the marketing department especially when they went half with mark ecko(and crossing over to bmx, snowboarding and surfing) and now this skechers bullshit. thats the real reason why alot of original cats on zoo left.anyways they always seem to had a good solid team of skaters since 94.[/quote']

It's really sad now. But shit, they got barely....so that cancels out some of that bullshit.

With all this talk ... and it being about noon ... its time to skate .... the park thats about 100 yards from my desk.

skatepark.jpg

(I used to hate Muska, but I guess now that sales of his shit could effect my paycheck I will give him better words) ;)

Zoo York decks arent all that bad. riding one right now....as of the moment setup consists of zoo york team deck 7.5", royal trucks, spitfire 52 mm firelites, and bones swiss bearings....heelflip noseslides and nollie krooks all day son......nothing beats my old chocolate decks tho