The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This isn't directed at anybody in particular, just an open statement.

Since some of the younger generation seems to be confused on the issue.

360 pop shove-its are not impossibles.

I find 360 shove-its hard, if i don't watch my front foot the board ends up flipping and i land primo and there goes my ankles.

i've seen this a lot the past few years, i think a lot of it is kids overzteezing 360 shove its so they look cooler/like impossibles.. then other kids see how similar they can look and get all confused and go with the one that sounds harder/cooler.

thats right, i said oversteezing.

Taylor Bingaman is up there with my favorite skaters atm, Kills street and park with effortless style. No fake "steez" just good old balls to the wall.

This is great.

Never heard of dude, but I'm kind of out of the loop with the skate industry right now.

His park skating reminds me a bit of Cardiel. Which is a very good thing.

Does this guy ride for Creature?

This is great.

Never heard of dude, but I'm kind of out of the loop with the skate industry right now.

His park skating reminds me a bit of Cardiel. Which is a very good thing.

Does this guy ride for Creature?

yeah, unless something has changed i'm unaware of.

i love that oververt 5-0.

Glad impossibles have made a comeback, some super ill early 90's OG shit like nose bonks and one foots.

I never stopped doing them.

I also still do the occasional pressure flip, but the way I pop and catch them people who don't know about me think it's a hardflip.

It used to piss people off when I would bust out impossibles and nollie pressureflips

in a game of skate. :biglaugh:

I COMMEND ANYBODY WHO HAS BOTH 360 SHUV'S AND TRE FLIPS. REAL TALK.

THATS SOME BALLER SHYT. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY. MOST REGULAR NURGAS

CAYNT HAVE EM BOTH.

360 Shuvs, Three flips, and Impossibles.

They seem so similar but each have their own pre-pop set up.

Learn them all !!

Front foot is almost identical on all three. (till you pop)

-kick the tre'

-hold your foot flat for the shuv

-get it out of the way for the impossible.

Back foot is the key on these.

Tre flips and impossibles your back foot is in the pocket with your toe hanging over the edge ( a little further over the edge and slightly forward in the pocket for impossibles)

-Tre's pop on the ball of your foot

-Impossibles scoop a very similar motion

-Three shuv's center that back foot in the pocket and pop it flat as you can.

This is true.

But NOES, Sheckler is one of the best. Plain and simple.

Personally my setup for impossibles and tre flips are not even close to similar, but whatever gets it done for you is what it is.

The only 360 shoves I can do are the 1991 kind where my tail doesn't pop and my wheels are sliding on the ground, but Pissdrunk can vouch for my impossible game.

It's in Auburn. A suburb of Seattle. About 15 or so minutes south of it. Super fun. It's on an indian reservation so you can do whatever the fuck you want at that park haha

Not sure what you're cup of tea is, 12pack, but I'm sure you'd like this park a lot. 15 minutes or so from the city. One of my favorites.

When I clicked on this my spyware went apeshit talking about blocking threats and all that.

I don't think I'll be giving it a minute of my time.

Shit, sorry. I posted some link to some shit movie on a free streaming website. no wonder your spyware put up a fight, please excuse my goldfish size brain.

Here's what i was meant to post-

I'll throw in a old Tom penny clip of when he was 14, still wears the same stuff to this day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdYVk5Urbrs&feature=channel_video_title

Recent footage of Tom penny, i think he lives in spain? hard to find new footage of him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sk8Sauce#p/a/u/2/LtaeLhhGS9Q

Not sure what you're cup of tea is, 12pack, but I'm sure you'd like this park a lot. 15 minutes or so from the city. One of my favorites.

That park looks like my cup of tea.

And doing whatever the fuck I want sounds like my cup of tea too.

If it's chill like that though then how come there's no graffiti there?

I don't even see buff.

Shit, sorry. I posted some link to some shit movie on a free streaming website. no wonder your spyware put up a fight, please excuse my goldfish size brain.

Here's what i was meant to post-

I'll throw in a old Tom penny clip of when he was 14, still wears the same stuff to this day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdYVk5Urbrs&feature=channel_video_title

Recent footage of Tom penny, i think he lives in spain? hard to find new footage of him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sk8Sauce#p/a/u/2/LtaeLhhGS9Q

Must spread some rep before propping you again.

Penny is my all time favorite. I remember that early footage from the Powell 8 video if I remember right. It was the first time I ever heard of him.

I'm half tempted to call you a TPWF for saying that he still dresses the same as he did in that clip though. Only a TPWF would say some shit like that. :lol:

Must spread some rep before propping you again.

Penny is my all time favorite. I remember that early footage from the Powell 8 video if I remember right. It was the first time I ever heard of him.

I'm half tempted to call you a TPWF for saying that he still dresses the same as he did in that clip though. Only a TPWF would say some shit like that. :lol:

I love penny, i'm far from hating on his clothes.

TPWF:D :D :D :D :D :D :D I don't wear pants that strangle my nuts....

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!

Our advertising partners help make 12oz possible, so please show them some love and check out their goods and services regardless of contests and incentives.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday July 1st , 2011 at 6pm EST.

Contest Rules:

1. Click on any Bombay Saphire advertisement***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

2.Take a screen grab of of the ad***and win TWO FREE WEEKS OF VIP!

3. You can submit up to 2 screen grabs of any other ad on 12oz, which will give you a full month of VIP.

4. PM all the screen grabs to us by deadline!

Thats a full month of VIP for submitting 2 screen grabs proving you took the time to visit our advertiser's site and check out their offerings.***Plus you're helping 12ozProphet by showing our advertisers love and support which goes a long way towards making them want to advertise on 12ozProphet again.

Remember: Send us your screen grab via Private message. We will update member accounts once a day, so please be patient and we'll hook it up. Make sure you submit correctly because we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong. Limit: 1 completed submission per member per contest.

And again… Please show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer. It only takes a few minutes to check out their goods and in return their support helps maintain 12ozProphet and keep it growing.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday July 1st 2011 at 6pm EST.

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP