The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im gonna assume that video forsit posted is probably that new Jereme Rogers song i've been hearing about..

i never get this shit, that shit BLOWS ASS, i know its gonna suck, everyone else knows it sucks, yet everyone still runs to hear the new horrible song.

someone tried to get me to look that shit up earlier. I will not entertain the idea of giving that fool the satisfaction of poisoning my ears with his horrible rap. fuck jereme rogers. go cry on a rooftop naked cause you cant handle your drugs cunt.

i've been dying to skate, i fucked up that finger i thought was broken again, confirming suspicions i broke something in there, cause its still not healed and its been 2 months, it was also black under my skin for a few days.. hooray for having no insurance!

it just snowed, its cold,

ITS SUCKING MY WILL TO LIVE!

Waynes_World_Suck_and_Cut.jpg

i've been dying to skate, i fucked up that finger i thought was broken again, confirming suspicions i broke something in there, cause its still not healed and its been 2 months, it was also black under my skin for a few days.. hooray for having no insurance!

it just snowed, its cold

yeeeeah, i'm out on the injured list, myself. i think my right kneecap may consist of more than 3 parts now.

Merry Christmas my SK8 Brothers . :cool:

Been riding BMX with my 7 year-old . Takes me back to being 10-12 years old and doing it all , riding BMX with our skateboards on our handlebars . Top Secret Winter Warehouse Spot being overhauled here in Cleveland . Will take pics and video of it when it's done .