The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"Guy With Gun Confronts Skateboarder"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=154_1248394681

You see..... now THAT'S how skaters used to roll.

THAT is exactly what I'm talking about when I call you pussy ass TPWF's a bunch of pussys

talkin bout how some crackhead confiscated your skateboard or whatever.

This reminds me of why I'm so ashamed of the youth everytime i click on some "skateboarder fight" video on youtube and it's just some TPWF arguing with a rollerblader or security guard, then bitching out and leaving.

sounds like there were some pussies in that bunch too...talkin about "cmon get off him...stop it Todd...get off him"...SHUT THE FUCK UP! they should all have been stompin that faggot out for 30 minutes for pullin out a gun on their friend

Yeah, I was drunk when I watched that last night and must have missed out on his boy in the background all "stop, get off him".

A couple of them had his back though.

Tonight I was skating in some parking lot across from a gas station (like midnight) and some cop pulls and tells us we can't be there without permission cause it's a private place and he talks to us for a few minutes and then the kid working at the gas station just yells Hey you can come skate here. the cop was pissed. it was so good

Thats cool. You can get kicked out of pretty much anywhere.

Anyway it looks *to me* like in that video the guy was probably in some gang and it was probably like initiation or some shit to pull a gun on someone.

And then he got the shit kicked out of him.

And then he got arrested.

Hes probably in jail for the next 10 or so years. conceiling a weapon,(unregistered). attempted murder. assault. etc. etc. etc.

Fuck gangs.

Thats cool. You can get kicked out of pretty much anywhere.

Anyway it looks *to me* like in that video the guy was probably in some gang and it was probably like initiation or some shit to pull a gun on someone.

And then he got the shit kicked out of him.

And then he got arrested.

Hes probably in jail for the next 10 or so years. conceiling a weapon,(unregistered). attempted murder. assault. etc. etc. etc.

Fuck gangs.

I didn't see dude get arrested.

I also didn't see any "attempted murder", that would require dude actually pointing and shooting the gun at dude.

I did just watch that shit again though and seen dudes homeboy in the background getting beat down by some of the other skaters though. :lol:

not to mention they just stood there and watched, even zoomed in on the gun, but didnt do shit until after dude got the guy to the ground, THEN they ran over for the boot party. the only one with balls is the guy doin all the punching.

would you really want to risk your friends life by running up to them while dude had a gun in his face?

they did the right thing by waiting.

and then fucked his shit uuuuuuuuuuuup!

so win.

sounds like there were some pussies in that bunch too...talkin about "cmon get off him...stop it Todd...get off him"...SHUT THE FUCK UP! they should all have been stompin that faggot out for 30 minutes for pullin out a gun on their friend

co-fucking signed. dude should not have been able to stumble away. pull a gun and lose, you're leaving in an ambulance where i'm from.

mike v battle commander was ill, a lot of those tricks were pretty friggin awesome.

whoever said those kids were pussys for waiting until their friend with the gun in his face did something must have never had a gun pointed at their face, you dont just charge headfirst at a dude with a barrel pointed at your friends grill when you dont have anything but your fists and a skateboard. kid waited it out and sounded like he tried to talk the kid into just going the fuck away, then saw a chance and took it. handled it pretty well.