The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

If I was in the situation Mike V was in. Which I wouldnt be because I didnt grow up skating old school tricks. But lets just say I skated with a less conventional style, and was put up in a game of flatground SKATE against cole, I would have played by the rules and accepted my immanent doom. People know who Mike V is, hes a skateboarding legend. He shouldnt act like he needs to prove anything to anyone. He was probably just upset because the new generation does not respect what he has done for skateboarding and because of this he came off as a little bitchy. So what if you lose E to nothing when you dont even like skating flatground. Big deal. He should have manned up and lost, he probably could hvae got some impossibles and shit on cole.

He wasn't bitching you 16 year old tight pants wearing faggot, he was trying to win by doing what he does.

You fucking cornballs bitching about how he skates are the fucking bitches.

Yall can't even appreciate that that was the most epic game of skate ever witnessed.

Fucking BITCHES.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo you fags are fucking CORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2fiH3tuttU

I just watched this shit and it was one of the most epic games of skate I've ever witnessed.

Cole was being a good sport, and even landed a shitload of them tricks.

And real talk, he actually went easy on Mike V by doing simple tricks when it was his turn.

Which he probably shouldn't have cause if Mike V woulda landed that ho-ho, he woulda won and that woulda been the most epic upset I've ever witnessed in my LIFE.

Yall niggas just mad that he almost won.

You kids are

CORNY!!!

this was dope but steve berra is a homo.

i admit i get pissed when kids i play skate pull some freestyle shit.

but its because i cant pull that shit.

those dudes were being such fags by not showing mike v and love.

end rant.

I was pleasantly surprised with Chris Cole's sportsmanship. He chose to beat Vallely at his own game, and didn't sucker punch the old man with insane tricks, even though Mike V tried to do the same (from a different era). What is Vallely compensating for?

That said, I was amazed that Mike V landed some of the tricks that he did. It just goes to show what so many years in skateboarding will teach you. I'm sure he was landing the most outlandish shit in 1992 when pressure-flip-double-stalefish-grabs were hot.

Try landing a ho-ho. That's a hard trick.

Those shoes look nice brewster baker.

And yeah, mike v should have lost with some dignity instead of trying to get him with some handplant trick he knew he would have no chance at getting. He immediately started doing tricky tech handplant stuff.

All the sportsmanship was coming from the other side in that game of skate.

realtalk.

Those shoes look nice brewster baker.

And yeah, mike v should have lost with some dignity instead of trying to get him with some handplant trick he knew he would have no chance at getting. He immediately started doing tricky tech handplant stuff.

All the sportsmanship was coming from the other side in that game of skate.

realtalk.

You're a fucking idiot.

You know nothing about skateboarding.

Just STFU till further notice.

Wow, really dude, say he did win the game of skate, he just would have got obliterated in the next one, they changed the rules so he would have a fighting chance. Hes really good at what he does. That doesnt mean he was cut out for THIS competition.

Obviously the ref was extremely biased against him, so he had some right to be upset. But whatever, he still came off as a little bit whiney. Anyway it seems like the only reason you like this guy is because hes really good at punching security guards.

Its not even like im hating on him, Hes done more for skateboarding than I or anyone else on this website (probably) ever will. And has been immortalized as a skate legend. im practically restating what he said, watch the pregame interview on the berrics, he CLEARLY states "i havent even done flip tricks in like 3 years" "I didnt want to do this" etc.

Im just going ON to say he didnt need to prove himself to anyone, and yet he acted like he did. And that was his one mistake.

You can go ahead and argue that if you want. I really dont care. That game of skate was just straight up whack and if I was ever playing skate against someone who started doing handplants I would just forfreit.

Its almost as bad as those kids who do like kickflip bodyvarials.

Anyway more importantly those CTS MIDS are going to be dope in black.

• Like 1

Wow, really dude, say he did win the game of skate, he just would have got obliterated in the next one, they changed the rules so he would have a fighting chance. Hes really good at what he does. That doesnt mean he was cut out for THIS competition.

Newsflash, fucktard:

THERE ARE NO RULES AS TO WHAT KIND OF TRICKS

YOU CAN DO IN A REAL GAME OF SKATE.

BECAUSE THERE ARE NO RULES TO SKATEBOARDING.

That game of skate was just straight up whack and if I was ever playing skate against someone who started doing handplants I would just forfreit.

^This is why I'm calling you a fucking idiot.

You're a fucking dipshit.

I really hate to use the word "poser", but that's exactly what you are.

And real talk, that was the most epic game of skate ever witnessed.

But you're too big a moron to even appreciate that fact.

And real talk, that was the most epic game of skate ever witnessed.

But you're too big a moron to even appreciate that fact.

i just watched the video, and it was a sick game of skate,

but vallely was being a douche bag. i would never say that

to his face though.

anyone know the remix of Shimmy Shimmy Ya they played at the beginning though?

link?