The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude theres no way that grant taylor is older than me, but he look way older.

i remember at a phx am he was in the volcom bus and all us locals were trashing it cause they tried to play dumb tricks on a few of the other locals and theres this little fat kid and taylor calls him to the window and the kids goes up and they give him a glazed donut...

it was hard not to laugh...but we did.

then i threw a cup of piss at the volcom bus.

douches.

it was actually so gnarly about how it happened:

so yeah were throwing all kinds of shit at the volcom bus while some dude from i think zoo york or crailtap was filming it and dude is like "you guys gotta do something gnarly to their bus yo"

so naturally im like

"well shit man, ill piss in a cup and huck it at them..."

as soon as i say that the then local druggie/felon walks up

out of fucking nowhere and is all like:

"dude, i got a cup full of piss"

so i hucked that bitch at the bus and the splashback hit all the grommies and groupies trying to get in,

it was a victory for the hood that day.

lols.

to this day it is unclear of why he had a cup full of piss on him.

what? so mike v gets special treatment?

personally i think thats how skate should be to a point, anything you can do on flat ground, unless your rodney mullen, he cant play.

edit: i just watched the video, i didnt realize vallely was the one saying he wouldnt abide by the rules, i actually thought that was kinda cool he did that, haha. some of those plants and stall shit he was doing was crazy..

just saying.

it was still sick, but i expected a bit more of it.

com'mon son....its a 20 min free download.

that shit was prime

the skating was sick.

spots were good.

p.s. its FREE!!!!!!

oh yeah...did i mention this is the AM video?

cry me a river...i think it was a solid video.

i love how mike v was trying to save face about not being able to do flip tricks.

"i pretty much stopped doing all flip tricks 5 years ago..."

get the fuck outta here with that nonsense...

i dont doubt it, other than a couple weeks ago, i couldnt tell you the last time i tried a fliptrick. i know im not that great at them, so instead of wasting my time and end up quiting cause i hate my life for not being able to do flip tricks, i stick to what i know i can do.

i think you all are just pissy cause mike v almost won, are you dudes hating gonna be hating on haslem if he pulls a 540 double flip or one of his ridiculous flip tricks out of his ass, cause obviously no one else is gonna be able to do it, and in theory is the same scenerio.

i give mike v props for not willingly bending over and taking it in the ass by the berrics rules. like he said, "who goes into war knowing they're gonna be slaughtered."

• Like 1