Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by |TradeMark|@Feb 19 2005, 07:10 PM

KcknInCntz Today, 12:36 AM Post #1124

is that prozak goin over my boy caster............and it says peace to caster......?

^^ ??

looks to me like that was at a certain safe spot where space is always an issue. doesn't seem like any disrespect was intended. just my take.

Originally posted by KcknInCntz+Feb 19 2005, 01:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KcknInCntz - Feb 19 2005, 01:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-juspix@Feb 18 2005, 07:00 PM

less  :haha:

more...

ags.jpg

JUNE.jpg

babylon165.jpg

curve2.jpg

curve1.jpg

rastar-prom.jpg

CopyofDUBBMUREAMSDYB.jpg

suroctide.jpg

is that prozak goin over my boy caster............and it says peace to caster......?

[/b]

did anyone peep that bate tag?

yo real deal shut the fuck up before your mouth gets broke, how do i know you and if you did know me you'd know im up there for school and that's it. yeah you and work out can keep them mouths shut . your both homos, when yas start catchn rep then talk like your hott shit until then yous are nobody.

on another note be stays killing shit in north philly, mango is killn them dumpsters and karma is putting in that etch work. dude squid has been popping up left and right too. looks like the buff is slowing down real bad.can't wait to see how this summer turns out.

Originally posted by LYVE IN 215@Feb 16 2005, 08:56 PM

problem wit hip hop now is that nobody does they own shit nomore... everybody gotta get wit somebody else on a collab to get a track released. CAN SOMEBODY PLEEEEASE KILL LIL JON?

there's only so much jockin one genre can take.

gimme dat beat fool...

CAN SOMEBODY PLEEEEASE KILL LIL JON?

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by batman+Feb 19 2005, 03:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (batman - Feb 19 2005, 03:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-student loans@Feb 18 2005, 11:41 PM

i hung out with sz last weekend.

damn, want a cookie?

[/b]

no thank you, i can do without. i just thought it was funny that someone posted an sz tag and i happened to bump into him. what do you write?

Archived