Philadelphia

noschool2day

Originally posted by the retired king.+Feb 16 2005, 02:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the retired king. - Feb 16 2005, 02:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Destruction by Definition@Feb 15 2005, 08:56 PM

eba00495929f00000106.jpg

eba00495929f00000109.jpg

this is what you "so called graffiti writers want to see"......

my son can do this bulshit !!!

it makes me mad when i see shit like this because back in my days if you were wack you couldnt be seen wit a marker or a spray can or else someone would take it from you. all in all THIS IS NOT REAL GRAFFITI POINT BLANK........ signing out THE RETIRED KING.....

[/b]

when did i say it was real graffiti? i never even said it was graffiti at all...i have worldwide recognition, i broke outside the walls of philly and am known all over the globe...i get at least 5 new emails a day from people al lover the world asking about me...you can hate it i dont care im still going to have a great time..im not comin at you just saying my side...much respect :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea fam, bob, el toro, ving, nose, and recently mr.g among others all put in work, they do their own thing, you dont have to like it, but dont str8 diss em... ive never once seen them hype themselves or try and front like there bombers.... there street artists... and there good at what they do.... so ease up

Originally posted by Digs@Feb 16 2005, 08:30 AM

i did the end of the line,,, i have no more handstyle skill

next months flyer will feature an end tag though

ok... i never woulda thought it was you tho. i always think of you as more abstract, "fluid" if you will.

nice flix... including what i assume is a new SEND tag?... i remember seein his shit around cc in the early 90's always had a clean hand. OUT got some nice styles lately too! i like that shit he's kickin

and the cracksmoka... creepin in them little known spots!

Originally posted by B. Lightyear@Feb 16 2005, 08:51 PM

I can recall of two cats writing awhile back. One by the name of STEPCHILD ICP and the other ERUPT ATS. Both in OFFICAL clubs and both MAINLY known by the characters they did.... Just some food for thought.

Who got them madface flicks?

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 17 2005, 12:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 17 2005, 12:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-B. Lightyear@Feb 16 2005, 08:51 PM

I can recall of two cats writing awhile back. One by the name of STEPCHILD ICP and the other ERUPT ATS. Both in OFFICAL clubs and both MAINLY known by the characters they did.... Just some food for thought.

Who got them madface flicks?

[/b]

I think you can credit Nise for this flick I think I got it from the orig philly graff site he had...

eba00481157f00000051.jpg

On another topic outside of graff something don't seem right...see below....I knew JayZ cloned Big but never Big L, Snoop, Nas,Pac,MAse, Slick Rick,Rakim,Capadonna,Lil Wayne and Dre...not sure that anyone cares this might be old news it bugged me out to see the breakdown...

Jay Z Biter or Writer Lyrics

Biggie - "Hypnotize"

"That's why I, squeeze first ask quesions last. That's how most of these so called gangstas pass"

Jigga - "Squeeze 1st"

"That's why I, squeeze first ask quesions last. That's how most of these so called gangstas pass"

Biggie - "The World Is Filled"

"When the Remi's in the system, ain't no tellin will I f*&$ em will I diss em, that's what these h*& yellin I'm a pimp by blood, not relation

Y'all still chase on, I'll replace on, punks Drunk of Dom"

Jay-Z - "Give It 2 Me"

"When the Remi's in the system, ain't no tellin Will I f^%$# 'em will I diss 'em, that's what they be yellin I'm a pimp by blood, not relation

Y'all be chasin, I replace them, huh?

Drunk off Crist"

Biggie - "Who Shot Ya"

Thou shalt not f%$# with or see Poppa feel a thosand deaths...

Jay-Z - "Squeeze 1st"

Thou shalt not f%$# with raw me, or he face a thousand deaths...

Biggie - "Unbelievable"

"Get ready to die, tell God I said hi

And throw down some ice, for the nicest MC"

Jay-Z - "Friend or Foe 98"

"Do me a favor dude, get 2 ice cubes I pass them take that ice up, for the nicest MC"

Biggie - "Kick in The Door"

"Your reign on top was short than leprechauns"

Jay-Z - "The Ruler's Back"

"Your reign on the top was shorter than leprechauns"

Biggie - "One More Chance"

"isn't this great, my flight leaves at eight her flight lands at nine, my game just rewinds"

Jay-Z - "Girls...Remix"

"isn't this great, my flight leaves at eight her flight lands at nine, my game just rewinds"

Biggie - "Real N&^%s Do Real Things"

"On the road to riches and diamond rings real n&^%s do real things"

Jay-Z - "Real N&^%s"

"On the road to riches and diamond rings real n^%$ do real things"

Biggie - "Who Shot Ya"

"Old school new school need to learn though I burn baby burn like Disco Inferno"

Jay-Z - "Frestyle"

"Old school, new school need to know this I burn like Left Eye Lisa Lopez"

Biggie - "One More Chance"

"I don't chase em I replace em"

Jay - "Is That Yo B!tch"

"I don't chase em I duck em I replace em"

Big L - (on the 7 minute 95' freestyle with Jigga)

"All I got for chicks is hard d%$# and bubble gum"

Jay-z - "A Million and One Questions"

"All I got for chicks is hard d%$# and bubble gum"

Snoop Dogg - "What's My Name?"

"From the depths of the sea, back to the block Snoop Doggy Dogg, funky as the, the, The D.O.C went solo on that azz, but it´s still the same Long Beach is the spot where I served my cane ....What's my f%$# name"

"He is I, and I am him, slim with the tilted brim"

Jigga - "Jigga my n!gga"

"From the crap tables down in A.C.

back on the block Jay-Z motherf%$# from the, the, the Roc went solo on that azz but it´s still the same

Brooklyn be the place where I serve them thangs ....You heard the name"

"He is I, and I am him Slim with the tilted brim on twenty inch rims"

Nas - "Verbal Intercourse"

"From the womb to the tomb, presume the unpredictable

Guns salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual"

Jay - "Never change" "From the womb to the tomb, from now until my doom drink army from one cup pass it around the room,

That's the ritual"

2pac - "My Ambitionz Az a Rydah"

"My attitude is f%$ it, and mothafukkas love it"

Jay-z "Blueprint 2"

"My attitude is ff%$ it, and mothaff%$ love it"

2pac - "Against All Odds"

"This is payback, i knew you bf%$ nf%$ from way back"

Jay-z - "Blueprint 2"

"This is payback, i knew you bf%$ nf%$ from way back"

Mase - "Lookin' at me"

"Why you over here looking at me, while my girl standing here"

Jay-z - ???

Yall Look it Up"

"Why you over here lookin at me, while all these girls up in here"

Biggie - "Big Poppa"

"I see some ladies tonight that should be having my baby.. baby."

Jay-Z - ???

"I see some ladies tonight that should be rollin wit Jay-Z, Jay-Z"

Biggie - "Be Happy" (R.Kelly ft. Biggie)

"Think About It While The Streets You Roam It's Don P And Cristie In The Fridge When You Get Home"

Jay-Z - "Best Of Both Worlds" (Jay-Z & R.Kelly)

"Think About It While The Streets You Roam It's Don P And Army In The Fridge When You Get Home"

Snoop Dogg - "Aint no Fun"

"Guess who's back in the mothaf%$# house with a fat d%$# for ya mothaff%$# mouth"

Jigga - "Ff%$# All Nite"

"Guess who's back in my motherf%$# house half black, half white chick, I call her Minnie Mouse"

Slick Rick - ???

"In these times, at least to me, there's alot of rappers out there tryin to sound like Ricky D"

Jay-Z - ???

"In these times, at least to me, there's a lot of rappers out there tryin to sound like Jay -Z"

Rakim - "No Competition"

"Competition is none, I remain at the top like the sun"

Jay-Z - "S. Carter"

"Competition is none, I remain at the op like the sun"

Cappadona - "Slang Editorial"

"I came to the fork in the road and went straight"

Jay-Z - "Renegades"

"I drove by the fork in the road and went straight"

Nas -

"Seude timbs on my feet makes my cypher complete"

Jay-Z -

"S.dots on my feet makes my cypher complete"

Lil Wayne -

"Number one rapper, sipping mo mo's, dont make me come press ya with this fo fo"

Jay-Z -

"Number one rapper, sipping mo mo's, dont make me come press ya with this fo fo"

2pac - "Against All Oddz"

Payback, I knew U b%$# n%$# from way back. witnessed me strapped with Macs, knew i wouldn't play that,"

Jigga - "Some People Hate"

N %$# This the Payback, I know U b%$# n%$# from way back. n%$# wanna clown but the pound it don't play that,"

Dr. Dre - "On the Chronic 2001 LP"

"You get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it"

Jay-Z - "Takeover"

"Get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it

Originally posted by fr0st@Feb 15 2005, 03:06 AM

if some one else used to write frost..i haven't seen anything from him at all...had the name for couple years now...would like to see his shit though if he rolled wit kid...

yeah there was a dude that used to frost

he aint write in years he got to fucked up on oxys

the only frosty i ever see is maybe old marker tags

but he never left the neighborhood anyways

On another topic outside of graff something don't seem right...see below....I knew JayZ cloned Big but never Big L, Snoop, Nas,Pac,MAse, Slick Rick,Rakim,Capadonna,Lil Wayne and Dre...not sure that anyone cares this might be old news it bugged me out to see the breakdown...

haha u hear that shit on the radio

they PLAYED THE SHIT OUTTA JAY

i never liked dude !!! always knew he jocked

people are on dudes dick but he aint no real RAPPER!!!

THAT SHIT WAS HOT THO.. HE EVEN STOLE A LINE FROM NAS

WHO CAME AT HIM shows how weak of a imagination dude got

i dont really think its biting ,alot of other rappers do the same thing maybe yall just dont realize it , he isnt trying to pass them off as his own... i think its more a nod of acknowledgement to his peers... and how isnt jay z a real rapper? dont hate on him just cause hes popular JAY GOT SKILLS... i dont want to get B.LIGHTYEAR started on the nas vs jay z beef ahahah

Originally posted by FKDSLUMLORD@Feb 17 2005, 02:30 AM

i dont really think its biting ,alot of other rappers do the same thing maybe yall just dont realize it , he isnt trying to pass them off as his own... i think its more a nod of acknowledgement to his peers... and how isnt jay z a real rapper? dont hate on him just cause hes popular JAY GOT SKILLS... i dont want to get B.LIGHTYEAR started on the nas vs jay z beef ahahah

I never liked Jay-z or most of these wack-ass rappers in the past decade. That (biting) shit's just iceing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.

Hip-hop aint like philly graff. Biting is unacceptable. But that's just my jaided opinion. I grew up in the 90's (like you).

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition+Feb 16 2005, 06:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destruction by Definition - Feb 16 2005, 06:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by the retired king.@Feb 16 2005, 02:05 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Destruction by Definition@Feb 15 2005, 08:56 PM

eba00495929f00000106.jpg

eba00495929f00000109.jpg

this is what you "so called graffiti writers want to see"......

my son can do this bulshit !!!

it makes me mad when i see shit like this because back in my days if you were wack you couldnt be seen wit a marker or a spray can or else someone would take it from you. all in all THIS IS NOT REAL GRAFFITI POINT BLANK........ signing out THE RETIRED KING.....

when did i say it was real graffiti? i never even said it was graffiti at all...i have worldwide recognition, i broke outside the walls of philly and am known all over the globe...i get at least 5 new emails a day from people al lover the world asking about me...you can hate it i dont care im still going to have a great time..im not comin at you just saying my side...much respect :king:

[/b]

I respect you dont get me wrong. my son always ask me " who is drawling these funny people every where dad" and i laugh only because this is a new era. what happend to graffiti people? what happend to the tall hand wickets and what happend to the ralley's,what happend to the top to bottoms i can go on forever.....however i like what your doing it make my son and i giggle but i dont consider your talentted art graffitti like some others do.