Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Ralph Machio@Feb 21 2005, 02:49 PM

I remember back in like 93 or 94 INFERNO on south st used to sell Bug n Tars and OnthegO ..anyone else remember that shit??

DID I EVER! A FAM WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT PAB WICKED. I WENT TO THE OLD ROBERTO WIT THAT DUDE THAT'S KINDA ILL. AND PLUS THAT DEN JAWN WAS HOT TO DEF. NOW AND DAYS YOU'LL NEVER CATCH SOMETHING LIKE THAT UNDER A BRIGED.

IM SHOCK 100% AS A TRUE OLD HEAD.

Originally posted by Ralph Machio@Feb 21 2005, 03:04 PM

yea the first time i was there ESHER was doin the book they used to have layin around there.Atleast 12 yrs ago.

THAT DUDE ESHER USE TO PUSH KMD BACK IN THE DAY TOO.

one of the few white cats use to be in kmd. nope esher dasar (still do) and caem and the new cat seak.. NOT MANY. OH YEAH AGUA

....on a side note....

salvador dali is sick in more ways that one....

i know theres a blackbook section but fuck it, i went to the dali show at the art museum this weekend and i was inspired.....wackey ass guy....but always my favorite, i duno if anyone on heres into that shit but check it out, you wont regret it....he did 2x3inch panels that were more detailed than most people could do on a 30x20foot panel.....no joke, blew my mind

i duno maybe its not graff but its still letters

dali.jpg