Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by MeS RoX@Feb 22 2005, 04:04 AM

....on a side note....

salvador dali is sick in more ways that one....

i know theres a blackbook section but fuck it, i went to the dali show at the art museum this weekend and i was inspired.....wackey ass guy....but always my favorite, i duno if anyone on heres into that shit but check it out, you wont regret it....he did 2x3inch panels that were more detailed than most people could do on a 30x20foot panel.....no joke, blew my mind

i duno maybe its not graff but its still letters

dali.jpg

Dali is the SHIT!! This mes piece here is priceless!!!!!!!!!mad props to you man!!!!try paintin that homie it would be mind blowin!!

Originally posted by Digs@Feb 23 2005, 02:03 PM

if im not mistaken

the origin of these pics

were passed down

from kair (probaly passed down to him by someone else)

to pre (compared to their worth he paid cheap)

to whoever...

i love tradition

i doubt it^^^

but yea your right thats how it usually is nevertheless...

edited cause my answer may be misconstrued into something else..

I remember the weirdest shit..i remember when oal was cese,mase,seze-who later became sez-,joke & eno.

Actually i remember that OAL was UAC first and that included mase, cese, sere, eno and serval. and i also remember the day Cese called serval up and told him that him and Mase had a new crew name that was OAL. He then called up sere ( who only answered his phone when he was taking a shit) and that started that... but then again I also remember weird shit... besides which who cares... thanks for posting the flix Frijoles, no worries about stealing flix, if i didn't want people to see my shit, i wouldn't paint it on walls!! Serval reps OAL all day every day even on sunday.... and dudes need to come visit... ;)

sorry if i offended you

but i thought my memory was pretty on point when it comes to flicks

and i seen all kairs photo albums and i specifically remember a few of those especially some of the train ones

and i know for a fact that pre bought those albums off of him

but wht the hell do i know

i apologize