Philadelphia

noschool2day

Originally posted by ontop and live+Feb 25 2005, 06:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ontop and live - Feb 25 2005, 06:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WHAT WE STARTED ESC@Feb 25 2005, 04:49 PM

WHAT WE STARTED= KID SES TEMP ZEET ISE POE MAD 1996- AND YET TO COME....

[/b]

YOUR FORGETTIN MAD HEADZ FROM 96 TIL NOW

KID SES TEMP ZEET ISE KOE KEPT ONAL YODA TODO

SDZ <--- THEY THE REAL .. 2005 EDITION IS ALL SNITCHES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Digs@Feb 26 2005, 10:15 AM

"just serving justice"

todays PRT reference

"pure poverty".... my life story,

whats next a cloud nine punchline????

...no more 4 chicken wings and rice... awww shit, its 1995 all over again...all i need now is a philly and a 40 of red dog and ill be freestyling all night.... hahaha......

Originally posted by JERMYIRONS+Feb 26 2005, 05:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JERMYIRONS - Feb 26 2005, 05:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MeS RoX@Feb 25 2005, 01:35 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-GrafFreedom@Feb 23 2005, 04:18 PM

dali.jpg

Dali is the SHIT!! This mes piece here is priceless!!!!!!!!!mad props to you man!!!!try paintin that homie it would be mind blowin!!

W/ ALL DO RESPECT..... I THINK THIS SHIT IS REALLY STUPID...

DON'T ADD COLORS; JUST STOP.

(AND I WENT TO THE DALI EXIBIT)

WORD LIFE SONNN

[/b]

whatever man, i do my thing for me i could care less what everyone thinks, dali has always been my favorite painter, i aint jumping on the dali banwagon since his show came here like most of the people in the city, and it aint uncommon for one artist to be influenced by another (weather it be a graff artist or not) and to do something to pay respect to them.

and since you went to the dali show you would have seen that dali did a painting in picaso's style, granted dali knew picaso, but was that stupid?

but like i said i do this shit for me and fuck what anyone else thinks, i was inspired bottom line! and like volve said it aint like im changin my entire style to be like dali.

but like i said whatever, im not even gonna wate my time getting heated over this, dali is the shit and like it or not, i like the way my sketch turned out.

Originally posted by gasfacevictm@Feb 27 2005, 12:21 AM

fuck that saga...his cause is tired and full of holes.

Actually no. His prosecution is full of holes. Everybody that has half a brain knows that. Eye witnesses were threatened (by the pigs) to not testify. The bullets that killed the cop didn't even match the gun they pinned on him but they refused to alow that fact into testimony!?!?

Not to mention that the prosecuter was Ed Rendel and that is why they refuse to ever give him a new (fair) trial. Also not to mention that a former mob hit man came forward and admitted that he killed the cop and it was a mob hit for the cop's refusal to cooperate with the agreement between the cops and the mob cause they were afraid he was gonna spill the beans about it. And everyone from city hall to the media just dismised it as nonsense and never mentioned it again (without ever giving any attempt at disproving it).

This guy has wrongfully been on death row (solitary confinement) since the early 80's And people as far away as Europe and the rest of the world are even outragedat that fact, and you're just gonna dismiss him like "fuck that shit, it's tired"??? What if that was you or someone you knew??? :huh2: :huh2:

Originally posted by LYVE IN 215@Feb 27 2005, 07:39 AM

who cares?!... either way he's wasting MY tax dollars, most of the people that want him free don't pay taxes anywhere in the area!... f*#k it... fry him and lets get back to bombin.

:huh2: :huh2: That's fucking retarded! Fry him cause he's wasting your tax dollars!?!? That could be you!!! He aint ask to sit on death row for 20 odd years and eventually get fried, and neither would you if you were in his shoes! :huh2: :huh2:

That's rediculouse! It's these fucking politicians that are "wasting your tax dollars" against you and everybody else! get it straight.

if i ever cared what the europeans thought

i would be wearing wooden shoes

peace to sloester and cese

for hanging wit a bartender during that HERES ANOTHER ONE sixers loss

should had that shit wrapped up by the 3rd quarter

i think i would rather have the REAL jim obrien coaching right now

splattered on the sidewalk and all

so recently ive been seeing more and more DESPO hands. now i know that pretty much has been used so sometimes youre gonna have similar names but cmon...

ESPO is a king, plain and simple...you cant just add a letter to the name and basically steal the hand.

not to mention DESTN is one of the biggest writer in the city.

DESTN+ESPO=DESPO

lame.lame.lame.

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 27 2005, 02:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 27 2005, 02:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LYVE IN 215@Feb 27 2005, 07:39 AM

who cares?!... either way he's wasting MY tax dollars, most of the people that want him free don't pay taxes anywhere  in the area!... f*#k it... fry him and lets get back to bombin.

:huh2: :huh2: That's fucking retarded! Fry him cause he's wasting your tax dollars!?!? That could be you!!! He aint ask to sit on death row for 20 odd years and eventually get fried, and neither would you if you were in his shoes! :huh2: :huh2:

That's rediculouse! It's these fucking politicians that are "wasting your tax dollars" against you and everybody else! get it straight.

[/b]

http://www.danielfaulkner.com/mythsdir.html

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 27 2005, 02:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 27 2005, 02:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LYVE IN 215@Feb 27 2005, 07:39 AM

who cares?!... either way he's wasting MY tax dollars, most of the people that want him free don't pay taxes anywhere  in the area!... f*#k it... fry him and lets get back to bombin.

[/b]

you need to stop takin shit so personally!! do YOU have the actual evidence that prooves his innocence? do you think he's the ONLY dude to ever be wrongly convicted? is he YOUR boy? has he done SHIT for you? will he do shit for you IF he gets out? ... WHO CARES!!??

MY point is more that "the politicians" put people on death row and let them live life sentences before carrying out the actual sentence. (DEATH) and yes, i know there's alot of appeals and shit that goes on but dame speed it up a little. if they'd have done this expediantly, there would be no "free mumia" cause.

Now can we get back to the flix?