Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo this ones for you superstitiouse folk.

Digital camera (so you can't blame it on a film defect). Plus I don't know shit about cameras or computers so it would be imposible for me to forge this.

These were taken seconds apart and their was three of us present and none of us physically saw what apeared on my camera, that's why I took more than one picture cause at first I thought my camera was fucking up or something. Everyone that I have showed this to says it looks like ghost or something coming out of the crackhouse. I don't know. What do yall think???

Picture666.jpg

Picture667.jpg

Picture668.jpg

...Oh yeah, the first flick was number 666 on my digital camera. If you don't believe me click on "reply" on my post and you will see it for yourself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

exactly what is your comment in reference to?

it would appear that it was a comment on my post

above your comment. If it was then it would also

appear that you were specifically bieng vague in order

to avoid any rebuttals. If you are indeed trying to

say that those pieces look like a limp biscuit t-shirt

then lets see some comparisons. Or better yet, let's

xompare his work to yours. Will it stand up? If you

weren't refering to that post that my apologies. Please though

.... no need to respond with some shit like, " who the fuck you! Ill kick

your ass, you aint shit, you toy, " if you are so inclined, it would

be unnecessary. This is all assuming that saying someones work looking like

a Limp Biscuit tshirt is indeed a diss, ( how could it not be?),.

i did say it looks like a limp biskit shirt,and it does, maybe this is the same artist? sorta like the tribal letters ,i think it was a clothing co, and thats not a dis. it dosent look like any philly stuff,is it?now if i said that it sound like limp bisket you may have a reason to be upset!!!but no need to be upset,i think this writer is very good!! thats it!! if your interested in comparing my work,im working on a few things ,and when they are done ill be glad to here your coments on how i suck ,and your the best bla,bla,bla.ask around some may know me!

i did say it looks like a limp biskit shirt,and it does, maybe this is the same artist?

no its not.

it dosent look like any philly stuff,is it?

by way of switzerland yes. Serval was along w/ myself Cese, Mase, Sez, Sloe, Tear, (and a coouple others), down w/ OAL from day one.

but no need to be upset,i think this writer is very good!!

I wouldn't say I was upset. Just sticking up for one of my own as I expect you would do. There is nothing cool in my opinion about being compared to such a lame pile of crap as limp bizkit in any way. But thas my 2 cents.

your interested in comparing my work,im working on a few things ,and when they are done ill be glad to here your coments on how i suck ,and your the best bla,bla,bla.ask around some may know me!

Fine. But I aint the type to sit on here and diss peoples work as I think it's generally something very personal to the individual who created it and as long as its competently executed how can it ever "suck"?

how come dude doesnt put up oal much though?

i see him put it up plenty, not everytime put plenty. its there in one of the flix i posted which are recent. guess it depends on how you define "much".

he ever come back to visit?

once or twice.

dude is good

agreed.

but in case you were doubtin' if he really reps or not....

11059084009yt.jpg