Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by sim-uh-tree+Feb 24 2005, 04:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sim-uh-tree - Feb 24 2005, 04:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iagainsti@Feb 24 2005, 01:43 PM

chris webber+ AI = 2005 champs

--------------------------

yea no doubt, but if 05 aint it, 06 w/ AI Webber n Mashburn 06 for sure, im just salty we got rid of willie green, hell come up like speedy claxton did when we traded him. guaranteed

yo cheer, college fest is comin, youll see me, ill have a chew stick in my mouth, sandals on, an animal rights t-shirt on, preaching bout how women are the future of the 4 seasons, and how we should treat all woumbs like we did when we were in our birthmothers womb. holla

gods, earths & 76ers

f da 85

[/b]

yo sim, no mashburn either hes hurt 4 the rest of the season and hes retiring, we took him in 4 $ reasons...so we really got cwebb and rodney rogers+2 scrubs that could b ok role players...big thing is we unloaded a whole lotta trash including big slob, and if i catch u wearin that animal rights tee again im gonna have 2 take a flick and post it on here..... ;) <---------

yo cheer, college fest is comin, youll see me, ill have a chew stick in my mouth, sandals on, an animal rights t-shirt on, preaching bout how women are the future of the 4 seasons, and how we should treat all woumbs like we did when we were in our birthmothers womb. holla

^^^this made me think of BIO-DOME BUDDDDY!!!!

Originally posted by MeS RoX+Feb 25 2005, 01:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MeS RoX - Feb 25 2005, 01:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GrafFreedom@Feb 23 2005, 04:18 PM

dali.jpg

Dali is the SHIT!! This mes piece here is priceless!!!!!!!!!mad props to you man!!!!try paintin that homie it would be mind blowin!!

[/b]

W/ ALL DO RESPECT..... I THINK THIS SHIT IS REALLY STUPID...

DON'T ADD COLORS; JUST STOP.

(AND I WENT TO THE DALI EXIBIT)

WORD LIFE SONNN