i survived the earthquake waves

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

this is fucked up but honestly this tsunami is population control....theres too many fuckin people living in that area

i saw a flick of the mass graves...hot damn hella bodies

actually, me and gliko were talking about this last night and i stated that i wish it would have happened here.

i don't particularly want 100,000 people to die, however if it's going to happen, i cant think of a more deserving group of people than americans.

and sure, it was in poor taste, and had it been someone else, it would have been met with huge dissaproval, but those of us that know hesh know the deal...dude is good people for real. it's the difference between a stranger calling you a bitch and you're boy calling you a bitch.

seeks/hang ten

i was sad. 9.0 is some serious shit. i was thinking about all the bodies washing up on shore.

and believe if that shit happened here, there would also be mass graves. theres only so much dirt you can shovel at a time and those bodies need to be in the soil. they smell and the health risk is huge.

Originally posted by velocet@Dec 30 2004, 10:20 AM

You're a fucking idiot.. So is anybody laughing at this shit.

If dudes were cracking jokes after 9/11 all you morons laughing now would be wailing..

Disrespectful idiots.. Thumbs down

I was cracking jokes after 9/11.

Less people were killed in that attack than die of starvation on a daily basis in poor-ass areas of the world like the ones that were hit by the flooding. It was only a big deal because it happened in America.

Guest HESHIANDET

what happens if you add 911 and 1226 then record that number and play it backwards on a technics turntable whilst b-boying and mad graffing?

Originally posted by HESHIANDET@Dec 31 2004, 12:20 AM

whilst

the kid has mad vocab to grab whilst some so sad and get mad.

to bad he too bad and you a tad retard, he hold in no regard. shit im hard.

from the cack yard to down a yard hesh money live large, like El Debarge, yo the man has parked cars in garages.

Originally posted by velocet@Dec 30 2004, 10:20 AM

You're a fucking idiot.. So is anybody laughing at this shit.

If dudes were cracking jokes after 9/11 all you morons laughing now would be wailing..

Disrespectful idiots.. Thumbs down

Get over it you selfrighteous faggot.

I bet if Immortal Technique put that shit in a song you'd eat it the fuck up.

Just wait til someone tries to link this to George W. Bush, then it'll be good to joke about.

Originally posted by Glik0@Dec 30 2004, 10:56 PM

True I mena Haliburton probably got the contract to rebuild the area.

it true. did you know they were also drilling for oil in the area?

coincidence?

oh, and your band better have a sumo wrestler in the lineup, or i'll never buy the cd.

Archived