Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you guys are cocksuckers.

i suggest, as i have many times before, downloading fonts and printing them out with the letters you want to use. and then try to copy them.. just make them larger obviously. it will give you a better understanding as to how the different bars on a letter relate to the other bars.

I've been writing for a year now, I used to write Shogun, but everything but my Tag itself was pretty toy and generic. So for almost 6 months I have been doing almost nothing but basic simple letters. In chronological order.

name9xp.jpg

Something really old thats wack, to show you where I was in January, Says Name

aaron9hl.jpg

Concited?

astrapiecesilred8sl.jpg

First Attempt in a long time at anything even remotely complex, lines arent straight I know.

larissapencil0lv.jpg

For A Girl's Wall

zoomed5bm.jpg

Colored, She liked the color scheme, Its different

astrapencil4xz.jpg

Latest Sketch

r0nw.jpg

R

Feedback?

I dont agree at all man. Out of the all the people around where I live, I know one other person that writes. ONE. My city has a population of like 25,000 That makes TWO people. Maybe its like that in the states or something, but here in Canada, its not the same, eh. (well that I know for.)

Anyway, I think its a good thing that more people are getting in to it, because for all you know, they coulda saw your stuff somewhere and said "Hey, that looks awesome. I wanna try it." Its just the look of graffiti that attracts youth and sometimes older people. The more the merrier. Hahaha

Originally posted by shiggty shwag+Dec 9 2004, 06:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shiggty shwag - Dec 9 2004, 06:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shiggty shwag@Dec 7 2004, 06:48 PM

DSCF0379.jpg comments/opinoins? thanx!

never finished the force was doin it in class :haha:

[/b]

can some1 plz gimme some constructive critisim haha i kno there has2b somethin that could improve this? ill b postin some new work from my toy ass self