Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sPaCe.MoNkEy@Dec 28 2004, 05:59 PM

this thread aint helpin with shit. yall can stomp and spit all over my shit..i dont care. id juss like some feedback. :hatred:

ight ur first one i like its simple and the bubbles on the inside i like alot. but ur "A" looks like "R"

the 2nd one has good shading but i think it is a little to thin for me and i dont like the backwards "D". also the "O" and "I" look like they connect and make a "N".

theres my 2 cents take it or leave it

Originally posted by insane30@Dec 29 2004, 03:43 AM

i think everyone would agree with me when i say start simple...u wana know how simple, like this

sloesticker.jpg i also think everybody wil agree this is bout as simple as you can get

yeah, starting simple is good and really the way to go....i started off trying wild shit and it seems like just now after all these years...12....that i really realized that straight letters are the basis of graf...now for some people its what you make it but if you want to bomb up and have a good reputaion then start off like you got some sense and do straight tags with flares and bomb up traditional throw ups and do straight letters like this one...As youre style progresses it will be a natural progression into your own style...take cues from guys like baTes or grey CyCle etc.......These guys can do insane wild letters but rock the hardest straight letters...really straight letters are not that hard to do...copy from other writers and learn from GrAF history...and draw a lot!

am i being a cunt for doing stuff like this when i cant really write nice letters yet? trouble is theres absolutely NO graff scene where I am, so i feel like ive got to do my bit!

does this lot stink of toy to you?

poster4.JPG

poster5.JPG

poster6.JPG

(lazy k on this one)

black2.JPG

black4.JPG

complex.JPG

skech2.JPG

be harsh

well, i'm happy not to have been totally fucked over at the first hurdle. thanks for the responses

with GAY sticker...

nov1.JPG

i'm really asking for it by letting you lot see this...

filth1.JPG

filth2.JPG

filth3.JPG

now ive checked the criticism and stuff on here ill be going right back to basics.

but any comments would be appreciated anyway.

GGRR..wuhts the freakin difference between a bomb and a throwup?

and i asked for help earlier on my other sn..i forgot my shit for it so got a new one. ne hoo...i DID start with simple shit. like..straight letters and stuff..since only the summer so that was my most recent but now im going back to simple shit. i appreciate the help tho. ;)

team th wreck watever you go buy, those stickers are ill kid. aint nothign wrong with doing characters if you aint diggin your letters. i'd stick to stickers no pun intended, but yeah those stickers are dope, style original. simple it down some and get it down nice and neat. dope characters tho peace