Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Apostle I think what he's saying is that you need to be sketching quite a bit more before your shit is ready for this site. You're already doing simples, but sketch for another month or so and then post something a bit more refined so that more constructive criticism can be offered. Right now there are so many things wrong that it is really hard to do much else than insult it. If you've got any degree of artistic talent in you you'll know when something looks good or bad, if you think its bad in any way just don't bother posting it here. You won't get any useful information out of it.

^^^DUCT

not too bad...looks like you're on the right track with the simples.

I would say...get rid of all your connections...not really ready for that yet.

stick to only two colors.

make sure your bars are a consistent width.

and work on a simple drop shadow.

Keep a steady hand and a critical eye.

hope that helps.

Also...seg...not bad...just get rid of all that tall shit and low shit on your letters

let them be on their own and they're not too bad.

peace

oh and seg watch the middle bar of your E...kinda looks goofy

peace

to clear up what i was saying...apostle work on more structure and gnometoys got it in one what i was trying to say.. and that some people that are producing sum nice stuff in this thread are recieving critisim from people that really lack you know what im saying, like heres a tip, if u urself are not as good as the person posting flicks then insted of giving critisism they probably dont need just leave it and let the more experienced people tell them whats the go... Chelk Oner..

you folks need to realize that if ur juss starting u need to work on ur basics like in anything else....people that have never busted a can shot on the streets should not be trying to do pieces on paper...the easiest way to get good is practice ur tag all the fucking time and try using other peoples letters and change them to fit into your word but start off simple and then do more compex after prolly more then a year you will have a tag that might not make good writers vomit and after about 2 years your handstyle should be good enough to put up...dont try and rock fills or pieces yet but juss get ur word out there and recognized so people will see it....then once ur hands are good(simple letters can be much better then a failed attempt at complex ones) then start to do simple buble letter hollows and develop on that and once you start to paint in chill spots and do pieces and shit do it frequently and push your style and make the style you take from the shit you see and make it into your own so that no matter what word your write in a tag hollow fill piece or whatever make it so that people who can identify that thats you because u have a unique enough style...at this point is where u have earned respect and ur recognition will go up the more you bomb

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/my_...ou/scan0001.jpg thats a stamp i made

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/my_.../art/indian.jpg some shiat

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/my_...ou/art/skel.jpg more

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/my_...u/art/skel2.jpg last

im more into street art. i'd like to throw these up somewhere, would you recommend me paint these on plywood first and screw them into poles or walls or should i just paint them on the spot? sorry if the pics are blurred